currently in a&e....

lilmissdanni

Reaction score
Fainted before...I'd not felt right all day...my back went carrying lo up the stairs and I had to call his dad home from Work coz I couldn't pick him up.

I cooked us all carbonara for tea...felt a bit off and like usual, felt full after 3 mouthfuls. Put lo in bed, walked back into the kitchen to tell lo's Dad what time we would be back tomorrow so he can come put lo bed like he has been doing...and hit the floor.

Been really thirsty and have just drunk water constantly since 8pm. Kept going dizzy so made the decision to take myself off to a&e.

I'm dehydrated and have yet another uti...another bad one. My heart rate is also increased. I've got to stay here till it gets back to normal.

Hoping they will say I'll be sent for a scan but it hasn't been mentioned upto now

I remember you from when I was pregnant with my first LO! I really hope you feel better soon, and that it's nothing serious! How far along are you?

10 weeks. 2nd uti lol

I was allowed home at 1am. I've got to go doctors tomorrow and see where we go from here coz they are on about me taking a sample into my doctors every week but I'm not walking a 4 mile round trip Just to drop some wee wee in!

Could your doctor give you some test strips that they use to detected infections? A quick lesson and you'd be able to monitor yourself. If all else fails, you could get them yourself online.

I've been given test strips, shown how to use, told when I need to ring the surgery for an appointment and been told to put my feet up every now and then lol I had them through my last pregnancy and didn't even feel ill or anything...but with each of the ones I've had so far, I've been in agony, shivery etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->