Cushie Tushie or Mini La La

Mervs Mum

Doula & Mum of 3!
Reaction score
I may live to regret this because everytime I find a nappy I like....

it costs ££££££££££££££££ :rofl:

So which do I go for? A new CT or Mini LaLa??

I voted Cushie :D I dont have either though so no idea whats better... But am put off the idea of mini lalas after seeing the faded ones...

I think the mini lalas look bootiful, but ive not investigated cushie tushies yet!!

Cushie! I have both, although still not prewashed or worn yet BUT the cushie's are so soft and strokable!! Seriously!!

hmmm, just checked out the cushie tushie website - I really like the couture rockets, very sweet for a lil man!

Old style Mini Lalas. New faded MLL as well as CT are not as well made as say a Blueberry. CT go bobbly really quickly and the stitching comes apart on the inserts after a few washes. New MLL just look pants and have a poly outer that attracts fluff in the wash (my kaleidoscope looks even sadder now after one wash).
If you can get an old style MLL they rock. Otherwise Blueberry or WN all the way for me :thumbup:

I have the rockets cushie and it's super cute! I voted CT after the terrible Mini LaLa fiasco last week.

i HATE CT's they are so poorly made and fit terrrible so i would say one of the older LaLa prints :) or something else :)

I'm fast turning against the cushies too...bad fitting on Leo and he was saturated this morning : S

I've ordered a Bumble Bee CT :) Glad I didnt go for the Mini La La now! Although in the process a Bambooty caught my eye :dohh:

I have the bumblebee CT, I get a good fit on Caitlyn but I will say watch out for stitching issues, Alix replaces them if anything goes wrong with them though :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->