Custom issys

Char&Bump-x

Me and her
Reaction score
Do they exist? I've just been on the issy bear facebook page and there are some photos of issys I've never seen before, a little mermaid one for example..

I don't know if there are custom ones, but they sometimes do Limited Edition fabrics. I think there was a Disney princess print at one point too.

I love the Care Bears one they have on C&C at the moment, but really can't justify it (especially with it being a day baby, as I much prefer the minky baby).

The ariel one was some fabric she had and made some out of. I have got a velcro ariel one coming :happydance: She is doing customs atm too but you have to send her material and then they charge you for making it up etc.

They do, you send over some fabric of the print you like and they will make them up for you, the little mermaid on though is a recent day print they brought out . X

Rarely, there is a custom slot on the Issy Site. So YES they do exist! You have to be quick though, Michelle tells the facebook page that its up and its normally gone sharpish!!

I havent seen any custom ones, i think it just allows people to send their own fabric to get one made, or choose a fabric for issy bear to buy and make it from that. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->