Custom made Superman/Batman Nappies (LOOK WHATS ARRIVED!!!!)

EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! It arrived (with the issy :happydance:) and is so soft! If Albert wasn't being a grumpy PITA I'd get it on him to model. But he is. Rubbish. ;)

I really love the fit! I want loads now! :haha: it looks super absorbant too!

ohhh mine arrived! I am a bit baffled as to how it goes BTP, as the poppers are quite odd! off to check before I send it to my friend!

Lisa - once you've worked it out could you tell me please? :)

Albert is being a grump so I can't get it on him to try!

do they fit like a CT? wondering whether it's worth me still stalking here for them :haha:

Lisa - once you've worked it out could you tell me please? :)

Albert is being a grump so I can't get it on him to try!

lol the best way is to look on the site - cos its hard to explain!

https://www.bubbamoo.com.au/pages/osfm-nappy-explained

I am not 100% sure I understand it though - there only appears to be 2 rise settings (full size, and with the poppers snapped together) - yet on that page it mentions small medium and large

Thanks dm2, i really do need to learn how to look properly :haha:

no i dont think they fit like a cushie, i actually dont know what they fit like

Ive not looked how they go BTP as they fit Leo as they came:shrug:

I do love the fit though...! I'm thinking of doing another coop to her as I love these

would anyone else be interested in anything from her?

If she makes girlie nappies too I would def be interested :D

yeah i seen a car one i'd like similar, i'd be interested in a co op :) also, would she do transformers since she doesnt need to worry about copyrights?

i've ordered a baby batman from her as i love it so much!! if theres a co op then i'd be interested but i'd have to find out if she can post to me direct as theres no point in it being sent to uk then back to aust.

ohhh, transformers would be cool!! or spiderman! in fact, i'd be happy with any marvel hero nappy! lol

And can you see if she would post them direct anyway? I've been in co ops on another site and they post direct to us :D

Anyone washed theirs yet? Did the colour run at all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->