Custom made Superman/Batman Nappies (LOOK WHATS ARRIVED!!!!)

OMG they are amazing :thumbup:

So wish I had ordered one now :dohh:

I wish i'd ordered a batman one too. First dibs if anyone sells? :)

Ill sort out everyones PM's later and will post them all out tomorrow x

Please remember my dibs if anyone doesn't get on with their's! Either will do, i'm kicking myself here! Going to hold out for one till next month's child benefit so hoping someone caves before then so i don't have to buy new and wait!

How long did they take to come jac? I've been waiting for mine for 4 days and am already becoming quite impatient lol x

she e-mailed me on thursday to say they had been posted and they arrived this morning!

oh wow they look great! I will send the postage money as soon as you let me know how much they are to post (don't forget the 22p!!)

OMG I can't wait, I will resend you my address just in case as I would be so so :( if this one got lost.

I am going to see how I get on with this one and then get a baby batman one so maybe we could do another co-op for those who missed out first time xxx

OMG I can't wait, I will resend you my address just in case as I would be so so :( if this one got lost.

I am going to see how I get on with this one and then get a baby batman one so maybe we could do another co-op for those who missed out first time xxx

I am going to send them all recorded delivery hun, to be on the safe side. x

Mrs K on CNT has a batman tshirt for sale girls, i've bought from her before so is trustworthy ;) I'd buy it myself but don't have a batman nappy :cry:

what size is it 4b4y? can you hold it for me? i am having cnt issues at the moment

just seen your response sorry, they're here.

https://www.clothnappytree.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=54350

https://www.flickr.com/photos/8257907@N06/4857732567/in/set-72157607339556030/

She's bundled the tops together but might split? x

I got them today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna put them on, take a pic, then chuck them in the wash :D

Where's miiiiiiiiiiiine? My postie is rubbish. He'll stick the card through my letterbox and leg it as usual.

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 013 - Copy.JPG
    013 - Copy.JPG
    41.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 014 - Copy.JPG
    014 - Copy.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 10
  • 016 - Copy.JPG
    016 - Copy.JPG
    42.4 KB · Views: 8
  • 017 - Copy.JPG
    017 - Copy.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 12
:wohoo::wohoo:

Awwww he looks a right little cutie!!!!

What do you think of the fit hun? its perfect on Leo...I want more now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->