Cute! Little One startled by alarm clock!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Momma2Violet, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Momma2Violet

Momma2Violet Well-Known Member

Our little Violet has been really moving about for the last few days and this am, I think she actually woke up with the alarm before me! When I leaned over my husband to turn it off, she was wriggling around, and hasn't stopped yet--all the way into work (in the rain) and sitting here at my desk, she's still going strong. Cracks me up!

I might be crazy, but she also seems to recognize different voices now--when I speak she seems to move just a bit, maybe because she's used to me, but when my husband speaks she moves really erratically like, "who's that????"

Good way to start out the day, though :):cloud9:

2. fulltimemum

fulltimemum Well-Known Member

yeah hun me to when i talk my baby girl moves all over and dont stop but if some one els talks she stops moving and starst kicking like to say mam shut that other person up lmao :)

3. Crobsonrobson

Crobsonrobson Well-Known Member

I was sat in the office on Monday and they test the fire alarm at 10:00 on a monday morning. She really woke up and didn't like that at all. Funny.

4. Rame

Rame Mom to Alexa, preggy w #2

Awww that is precious!! I'm sure it's quite an experience. :D

I haven't felt my little girl move yet. I'm hoping it's only cause she's such a relaxed and calm baby (must have gotten it from her daddy-o!) but it sure would be nice to feel her.