cute story about my evening tonight

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
So I spend most of the afternoon and evening at a friend's house. She has been giving me baby stuff, helping with registries, etc. She also has just recently within the past month found out she is also expecting.

As I walk in the door, I stop to pet one of her cats. She warns me that he likes pregnant women. I laughed. It's just a cat, right?

So we settle on the couch and are working on my baby registry for baby showers, and this cat wanders over and looks at me. I patted my knee, and he jumped on my lap. I start petting him and tell him to lay down on my lap. My friend starts laughing and says 'fat chance.'

Her cat then crawls onto my baby bump, lays down, stretches so he's draped across my stomach, and goes to sleep. I look at her like WTF? and she says 'I know, it's weird. He did it to me with my first too." After an hour, he goes and lays on her stomach. She's only 2 months. Not sure how he knew she was pregnant, you can't tell yet.

Then he comes back, "happy feets" my stomach, (hopefully you understand what I mean by that), and stretches so his head and paws are on my boobs, and he's draped across my stomach. My friend says he did this when she was pregnant with her first, never laid on her stomach again til now.

I found this really funny, and cute.

Yeah I thought so too. She says he's only been laying on her stomach again for the past month or two...about as long as she's been pregnant.

Aw so cute, I love cats!
My cat used to not cuddle at all, and now she comes and cuddles with me everyday. As soon as I lay down on my back on the couch she comes lays on my belly/chest , it's cute!:cloud9:

awww, i used to have a cat that when it was a kitten, would play with my DS1 when he was in my belly, he would try to catch him with his paws...so cute...I love kitty cats, they're so cute...:) would be great if you could get that on video or some pics...:)

Ohh i want to cuddle him!! I miss having cats. That's a really cute story xxx

It was cute. I have no idea how he knows Keel is pregnant though, because she's like 5'1" 105lbs...2 months pregnant. She has a bit of a pooch, but her last kid is only 14 months so she's starting to show a little early. But I don't know how he knows...unless he can smell the hormones? He's only been laying on her stomach for about a month and a half she said.

When my mum was pregnant our cat used to lay across her bump and when the baby kicked she'd jump ! hahahah X

Haha yeah, my Lyla kicked the cat in the stomach, and he jumped, sat up, looked at my bump, looked at me, layed down and purred.

aww i love kitties :) my mums cat which shes had since i was little is adorable when it comes to baby, he never comes for love and when you used to pick him up he would claw you i picked him up one day after he came for love and he just twisted his body so that his head was resting on my bump and purred and clung to my belly with his claws in my top its so adorable and he lays in bed with me at my mums tucked up to my belly with a paw outstretched touching me :) its so cute

awwww :) Hubby's mums cats do that.
They can hear ultrasound so they can most probably hear the baby which is why they like cuddling up to pregnant women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->