CVS

Rees

Mummy and Pregnant
Reaction score
Has anyone had one recently or about to have one done?

I had my NT scan on Thursday and the nuchal fold was 4.6mm and baby had some extra fluid in and around its belly. My bloods got rushed through and came back Friday giving the baby a 1:134 risk of Down's syndrome and I have an appointment tomorrow to discuss the results and options and what happens next.

I have been freaking out but now feel a bit calmer and settled, it's just the not knowing if we have some serious adjusting to do or not! Xx

Iv had the amnio because my daughter stopped growing and my results came back at 1 in 250. It turned it that everything was fine and my placenta was failing :( x

Iv had the amnio because my daughter stopped growing and my results came back at 1 in 250. It turned it that everything was fine and my placenta was failing :( x

I just wrote a thread asking about amnio.. is there any risk of miscarriage?? I'm very afraid from it .. and which week did you do it ? 16 or what??? Sorry as im asking many questions

No it's fine Hun. I had the amnio at 23 weeks. I'm not going to lie, I found it very painful but got the perfect results back. All was normal with my girl. Just a shame my placenta couldn't feed her properly :( xx

No it's fine Hun. I had the amnio at 23 weeks. I'm not going to lie, I found it very painful but got the perfect results back. All was normal with my girl. Just a shame my placenta couldn't feed her properly :( xx

I'm sorry about your loss.. wishing you the best

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->