• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Cyber Cycle Sisters! ---- 2 BFPs again this month, we are on a roll sisters!!

Vicki, thats so brave of you, very commendable, dont know if I would have had the strength, you are a star

Dont forget we're all in the buddys section now tho girls, come on over xx

Hi All,

Can I join too? My story is pretty similar. Found out at 12 weeks there was no heartbeat had a d&c two days later on March 24. I ovulated just two weeks ago and got my first AF this week. I'm currently on CD3...here's hoping for a February baby.

I doubt I'll do anything different this time. I'm debated taking the baby asprin as I have blood clotting defect, but my hemotologist thinks it's useless.

How long has everyone else being TTC for?

this is my 4th cycle since my mmc in December. We got pg on the 2nd try last time so I'm hoping for another speedy one this time!!

goddess25 - thanks, I'm glad my AF is back too. It's rough thing for all of us, no matter how far along you were when you lost your baby. I can't imagine enduring two losses. That must have been awful for you.

I'm glad to have TTC to look forward to now. Only 10 more days till OV time!

Kanaga - hopefully this is your lucky month. I got pregnant the first time with my daughter then it took 5 months for my MMC.

hi lovelys!! hope everyone is well i did mesg the other day on here but obviously didnt send so for this i am sorry :(
congratulations queenie and hb soo chuffed for you ladies :) xx
sorry too all those af got this month fingers tightly crossed for next month xx
sadly af caught up with me too last night a day and i half late feeling a bit crappy but hey it happends too everyone at some point in their lives :)
hope our pregnant bunch are doing well have we reached the 12 week point yet ladies ??
kanga just been having a quick read through the post noticed you were feeling a bit low chin up cherub we shall plough through together xx
godess hope you feel better soon hun xx
hello to all the newbies im so sorry for you losses and hope that this thread will support you through to your bfp soon xx

hi Danni, good to have you back. Sorry :witch: got you hun, onward we go to the next cycle. I am feeling positive vibes for us both for a Feb baby x

We've set up a gp in the buddies section called Cyber Cycle Sisters, so come on over and say hi to the others!! xx

That's quite comforting, thanks R2. Hopefully it will be 4th time lucky for me!!

Aww i'm so sorry hun :hugs: i bet isabella is proud of her brave mummy :hugs:.

I know i've heard lots of differant stories about what people have chose at the 13 weekish stage, my hospital were pushing for medical managemnt and to deliver but at the time i just felt i couldnt do it :cry: i wish i had some days and some days i am glad with what i chose. Good luck this month :dust: hope we all get them :bfp: soon x

I thnk if she hadn't passed away so recently I wouldn't have chosen to see her either. I think you know what is best for you

Vicki, thats so brave of you, very commendable, dont know if I would have had the strength, you are a star

Thanks. It was the best thing for me and we have some lovely pics

Where is the buddy section?

ok so i never had to look very hard, found it. Vickie if your still looking its in the TTC buddy section.

Hi girls so sorry i been MIA, i have so many posts to catch up on. Hope you are all well :hugs:

Hey TheKey - Kanga has done us proud and opened up in the ttc buddys forum :)

I am ok - delighted to have sore bbs :) but worrying about every twinge :(

hx

Thanks. It was the best thing for me and we have some lovely pics

Where is the buddy section?

Here we are in the buddy thread Vickie https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/328965-cyber-cycle-sisters.html

not sure if any of you ladies will get this, is anyone else having trouble getting onto buddies section? Not sure if its me thats down or the buddy section???

Hey Lou - yep - think they're doing maintenance :)

hx

help, i cant seem to find our group in the buddies section!

I had to do a search on our group name to find it.

It's under the following seciton..........

Trying To Conceive Forums > TTC Buddies > Groups

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"