Cyber Cycle Sisters! ---- 2 BFPs again this month, we are on a roll sisters!!

kanga

Mummy Wummy
Reaction score
Hi Girls

So :witch: is due tomorrow, is she for anyone else? Id love a TTC buddy xx

EDIT: Calling all 28 day girls who have just ovulated. Come and get your bfp alongside the Cyber Cycle Sisters!

:yipee:

Hi Kanga - I got my AF today!! starting the clear blue fertility monitor tomorrow morning.

I had a mc in Dec - was the worst birthday ever! I have PCOS which can make things trickier :(.

Am hoping this is my month!! hx

hi lovely af is due tommora for me also lets hope she stays away though :) x

Mt AF was due 3 days ago! I've had several BFNs and optimism went downhill today when I got more PMS. I wish it wd just come already! Grrrrrr!

Hot water bottles to the ready!!

My AF was due yesterday but I think she's going to put in an appearance today. I'm also starting with the CBFM once she arrives. I've not used one before so fingers crossed it's pretty straight forward!

Hi Lolly - my first go with the cbfm too - pressed my m button today! did it at 9am so my testing window will be 6am-12pm. fxd it works!!

hi Girls! thanks for all your replies. Well the :witch: didn't appear but I got a BFN this morning with an ERPT, boo hoo!

What's cbfp, maybe I should try this !

So sorry for your loss HB1. Are you getting back on track now? I feel I really need another pregnancy after my MMC, am so desperate for a BFP its so silly!

Let me know how the CBFM goes ..:hug:

Still having bad days but I think I am ok as I can be. I am desperate to be pg again too - I think if I am and paased the 7-8 week mark by my "due date" in July then I'd be much happier. And then I know that I'll be petrified of mc again ( have a 45% chance of it happening ) so will prob only be happy when I actually have a healthy baby in my arms!!! But all we can do is get as healthy as possible, lose the stress ( if poss!! ) and bd as much as possible - def hoping the fm will help understand my cycles - hopefully the pcos won't get in the way!!!

Hope your oh is on call for bd duty for a weeks time!!

Also found this baby making advice posted it on another thread but might be handy!!

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

:hugs: & :dust: to you!!

hx

hb hugs hunni xxx
k- not as yet hun still waiting grr i can feel it but theres no af if that makes sence
xx

hi Girls! thanks for all your replies. Well the :witch: didn't appear but I got a BFN this morning with an ERPT, boo hoo!

What's cbfp, maybe I should try this !

Clear blue fertility monitor is a super duper ov kit - you get the monitor and then you get test sticks - you start it up when you get your period and then turn it on each day, at certain days it asks for a test, you use your stick and pop it in the monitor and it works out if you are at low, high or peak fertility. It monitors oestrogen to find your high days as this increases and when it peaks it kicks off your lh surge. The monitor also tests lh and when it picks up the surge it tells you you're on a peak fertility day. It learns your cycle so can even tell you when you're about to come on your period.

I got the fm off amazon for £50 then 2 mths test sticks for £14 - you can get off ebay too for the same price. Amazons price seems to fluctuate depending on the deals.

I am joining here too... AF finally arrived today 6 days late! I have never been so glad to see my period because now i can concentrate on this cycle. Lets hope this is the month for all of us!

Hey there Goddess - fxd this is our month!!! plenty of bding and high energy foods to keep our oh's in "the zone"!! fxd for December babies!! hx

my af due thursday and was goping for pos but tested ands neg,.. love to chat and be buddys as its nice to have some one else to go through it with x

Sounds like the CBFMs are great, I'll look into getting one tonight!

If she turns up I'm going to do the plan hb1 mentioned, who's with me!

mandy, if Af hasnt arrived yet do you think youre still in? I'm still (stupidly?) thinking I may get a HPT+

Here's hoping. Dust, dust, dust ... !

im with you 2 hun! did af not arrive for you yet either? xx

Sounds like the CBFMs are great, I'll look into getting one tonight!

If she turns up I'm going to do the plan hb1 mentioned, who's with me!

mandy, if Af hasnt arrived yet do you think youre still in? I'm still (stupidly?) thinking I may get a HPT+

Here's hoping. Dust, dust, dust ... !

well i think im in with chance still but some thing still tells me it is a no as so many neg tests lol .. af due tomorow .. wen ur af due hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->