Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Am doing ok. Baby is head butting my cervix and its pretty sore. Having panic moments about labour too. I know I have done it twice before but its so close now I don't want to do it again.

We have thought about Vegas a few times as get cheap deals from here but it hasn't worked time wise.

Can't believe you have your 20w scan next week.

Am ok. Have a horrid cold so hope I don't go into labour for a few more days at least. My parents arrive on wed soI hope I can wait till then. Have had tonnes of cramps today and back pain. The baby is kicking the crap out of me today and my cervix is getting head butted or handled.
Looking forward to meeting him/her..

How are you getting on? How was your 20w scan?

Hi ladies,

Can't believe your almost cooked jo! Are the parents landing this Wednesday? Sounds like he/she is getting ready.

How did the 20week scan go rach? Glad you enjoyed Vegas, always wanted to go.

Helen sounds like Ollie is doing great!

Sorry gone AWOL, going back to work is tough, and then running about toddler and doing bits here are there. Glad I can keep up with you all on fb x

Yes parents arrive wed lunch time. Have had a few practice runs...

How is the new job?

Just to report the safe arrival of baby Henry on 9 January! Weighing 1.64kg or 3lb 10oz. He was 4lb 12oz at today's weigh in so is now putting on weight well. X

We have been too quiet on this thread. Love seeing your posts of little Henry. Glad he is putting on weight. He is adorable.

Hi girls!!! Just checking in with you all. How are we all doing? Any news? Xxx

Doing good here. Life with 3 young kids has been a major adjustment for me but we are doing ok. Ryan is growing up too fast its incredible. He is just lovely and so far he is by far my favourite baby..I know your not supposed to admit it but he is so joyful and happy its beautiful to watch him.

How are you? Your status says pregnant. Are you?

Hi All - was reminiscing today nd came to thinking about our little ttc group and wondering if the home fires still flickered in the cyber cycle sister camp - alas it has been empty for a while but that's good as we're all busy being exactly what we set out to be! And the first cyber cycle babies will be turning 4 - and some of us have gone on to number 2 and 3 for Jo - and from a thread I stumbled on so has Dannib247! So that really means that all of us - from the ttc after a loss and particularly Danni with long term ttc and ivf and some of is with pcos have done it - that is a 100% pass rate guys !

As for me haven't ttc number 2 yet but if we do will pop back to update even if the cobwebs still hang in ccs HQ Ollie is doing well - 4 in January - slight speech delay but early walker /late talker rings true - he is lovely and funny and my best friend. Am working full time - job interesting and adding to my cv no end. Still need to lose weight. generally life has taken on the pace that it does with a 3-4 year old and am constantly trying to fit everything in whilst enjoying it and taking time for those little moments - snippets to treasure forever!

Anyway - will make sure I remember to pop back and look for updates - congratulations to all the new babies - hope you are all enjoying your journeys and would always love to hear from you all :) take care and best wishes to everyone (am in a hormonal and sentimental mood so forgive the dramatics :) )

Love Helen and Ollie xxxxxx

Hi Helen and all the ccs'ers! I loved reading your post H, so great to hear the update. Sounds like you're a very busy bee and juggling everything marvellously.

Update from me is that Charlie's doing brilliantly at nursery. He never shuts up and is interested in anything and everything. He's riding his bike without stabilisers and is really good at the gross motor skills stuff. We redecorated his bedroom last weekend and he has bunk beds now and spends most nights flitting between them. Hopefully that will stop soon!

Henry is 9m and 14lbs. He has had a number of respiratory problems this year and is currently on steroids to try and clear his chest. The idea being he can get more air into his lungs with the steroids. He's under great ormond street for an inborn error of metabolism which could be something or nothing. He is trying desperately to move now, ESP when his big brother is in the room.

My birth with Henry was off the chart amazing. I did it all myself and my instincts took over and it felt like it was just me and hubby and Henry. Shame he was only 3lb 10 and was taken to scbu but we had amazing cuddles before they took him and I've been on a high ever since.

I love seeing everyone with their families on Facebook although I don't really post on there anymore I do read it though! Our first ccb Thalia will be 4 very soon. Seems only yesterday we were all peeing on sticks and putting them in the cbfm.

Love to everyone x

I totally have to link up on Facebook <lazy> :)

Glad you had an amazing birth - it is still such a surreal memory for me. Sorry Henry was poorly though And it is fab is doing well after being poorly and hope all the tests come back ok!

So is 2 harder than 1? It is a juggling act with 1 so imagine 2 is double trouble - I think I am the only ccs with only 1 child! :) Are you going back to work?

Is Charlie going to school in September? We will find out which school Ollie is in in April - I just want to know now! Am not worried about it as he is in preschool ft now anyway - in fact either of our top 2 choices are a lot easier geography wise - I will amend my hours to start at 9:15 so he will just be in afterschool club for and hour max as daddy finishes at 3 :)

Happy Mother's Day to all hx

Ps Congratulations Rachel ! (Sorry I totally meant to say!)

At first having 2 was 10x the workload but it's easier now. The age gap was difficult too because c was still young and didn't understand that I had to share my attention elsewhere. He found that v hard. It's better now though and a 5 year age gap with one at school would just be like having another first baby I would have thought. Do it!

I'm due back at work in three weeks. Don't know how I'm going to juggle school when it starts in sept. Think I'll leave work tbh.

Yes join us on Facebook! Are you on there already? X

Havent been on here in ages. Nice to see you both.
Definitely connect on fb. Would be lovely to see you on there.

Hope you get the news soon about the school.

I am - I think i have messages somewhere with names to seek you out on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->