Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

kanga

Mummy Wummy
Reaction score
hey Sisters!

This is our buddy group as we go through our journey of coming to terms with our losses, ttc again, getting those :bfp: and then baking those little buns until they hit our bellies crying out and filling us with absolute elation. After which we will never sleep again but we will not care as it will all be worth it.

We are The CYBER CYCLE SISTERS!

ttc we have:

:sex: :wine: :sex: :dishes: :sex: :iron: :sex: :wine: :sex: :laundry: :sex:

:plane:Dannib247 awaiting IVF cycle

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Baking their buns we have:

No-one at the monent!!

Our Cyber Cycle Sister Babies:

:crib:

:cloud9: Mummy Lucy gave birth to her princess Thalia :pink: on 11 Nov 2010, weighing in at 3lbs 4oz. She was a tiny bundle of perfection.

:flower: Mummy Toni gave birth to her bundle of joy Thomas :yellow: on 24 Nov 2010, we look forward to hearing all about it!

:kiss: Mummy Lauren gave birth to her little beauty Olivia :pink: on 1 Dec 2010, at home on the sofa!

:baby: Mummy Dee welcomed baby Kaiden :blue: into the world on 21 Dec 2010 weighing in a whopping 8.5lbs. Congratulations!

:cloud9: Mummy Helen welcomed a late Ollie into the world on 25 Jan 2011, 9lb 7oz and perfect in every way. Well done Helen!

:flower: Mummy Em gave birth to Oliver on 10 Feb 2011, 2.17am, weighing 8lb 3oz congratulations!

:kiss: Mummy2Angel welcomed baby Mason :blue: into the world, 13 days early on 7 April 2011 at 16:00, weighing 7lb 3oz. Congratulations!

:flower: Mummy Jo gave birth to princess Livi :pink: on the 25th February 2011 @ 7:07am weighing 7lb 10oz. Congratulations!

:baby: Mummy Lou gave birth to baby Foley :blue: on 2nd June 2011 at 9.42am weighing a healthy 8lb 3oz. Congratulations!

:cloud9: Mummy Rachel welcomed baby Charles :blue: into the world on 25 June 2011, weighing 6lb 2oz. Life begins!

:kiss: Mummy Donna welcomed baby Alexander Samuel Cathan :blue: into the world on 27 September, weighing 3.1kg. Congratulations!

We are really churning them out now girls.

Congratulations CCM's!

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/439591-godda-get-through.html

Hey!

Glad we've made it over to the buddies section! Hope the others fnd their way ok!

I'm having a marathon cleaning session this afternoon so can't stay long.

xx

hey everyone, how are we all doing. My house is a total and utter tip at the moment and its looking like its going to be that way for a while. Wish i could muster some energy to clean it like you Lolly. xx

Hey!!! I have been visiting my little sis and her 7 mth old - v cute ( my nephew that is :) )

Hope all are well - hope everyone's booked their oh for the baby making next week!!!

hx

Hi ladies,

Made it over ok, how is everyone? arr bless HB, bet he was very cute. Lolly did my spring clean at the weekend! took ages!!

Havn't been able to opk for last few days as so busy at work i've just forgotten! so going to have to carry in with the 2 week bding and hope for the best!

12 weeks tomorrow for me! I still don't feel like I thought I would while pregnant though.

The cleaning didn't go extremely well - I managed to mop the lounge and kitchen floors and that's about it! OH's friend is coming to stay tonight so I need to get the spare bed changed as a minimum today.

We're having our lounge curtains finally fitted at 9am this morning. We moved here in November so it's about time we had some curtains! We live in the middle of nowhere so no one can see in but it's so much cosier when you can't see out at night.

This time next week, I'll be getting ready for my scan! Ahhhh.

Morning - need to catch up with our old thread and this one but this is just a quickie as rushing out the door- did a digi his morning, pregnant 2-3 weeks, I'm nervously giving the go ahead to turn me red!!!!

I am so so so so sooooooooo scared though, I have constant twinges and cramps, always in different places.

Lolly I WISH i was 12 weeks tomorrow, I honestly don't know how I'm going to get through the next 8 weeks.(or 8 days!!!)

Any tips Mrs G, the key and Lolly about how to be positive will really help - or to take my mind off it. Since my bfp I've hardly thought of anything else.

Will catch up with everyone later xxx

hi Girls, loving the upbeatness of our new thread!

Well Done QM, 2-3 weeks is vg news!

I'm on the hunt for a cleaner atm and can't find one, so looks like I'll be donning the rubber gloves too later!!

Must dash for work right now (i was late in as dropped off dh's swimmers at the lab this morning!!)

Morning everyone :hi:

Thats me finally found my way here :blush:

How is everyone doing today? x

I have a dull lower back pain so have been freaking out all day :( - although possibly just pulled it from picking up my nephew - yes he is super cute :) will do my 2nd digi tomorrow morning - I hope to god it has moved too!

I had that yesterday HB - was just like period pains - gone today. Today just pulling and poking feelings in my lower abdomen. I think we have to take it as good to have pains as everything is stretching and moving as it should!!! I really can't believe some people don't know they're pregnant for months though with these sorts of twinges going on!! Or maybe we're just more attuned to our bodies after what we've been through.

Welcome mummy2angel and round2. Sorry for your losses. Hope you get your bfps soon xxx

Hey Thanks Lucy - it does help to know it's normal!! I had done really well on the not worrying till now!!! next worry is the digi, then the scan!!

thanks M2A - we've got to get the rest of you guys on the bfp train too now!!!!

Hi Everybody,

Glad to see everyone over here.

I think my first official post MMC AF is has now finished. It was pretty uneventfull! Now on to TTC. Only 10 more days till I OV. It feels so good to have something positive to look forward to. Mind you it's going to be tough to BD the weekend that I ovulate. My OH and I are taking our 3yr old and his 12yr old for a weekend away and we're all sharing a hotel room!

What's the record BFP for a month on this thread? I hope we beat it this month!

Hi Queenie an HB, I had those twinges and still get them. Sometimes there were quite sore I would wince out loud but no one could put their finger on them and tell me exactly what they were. I know its impossible but try and not focus on them because they drove me neurotic. Its just a waiting game and time will go by soo soo slow but we just have to get on with it, I hope you are able to chill a bit and dont end up stressing like I did and am still doing. Roll on scans and 12 weeks xx

Hi to everyone else too x

I have a dull lower back pain so have been freaking out all day :( - although possibly just pulled it from picking up my nephew - yes he is super cute :) will do my 2nd digi tomorrow morning - I hope to god it has moved too!

how many weeks do they go up to?

The record is 2, R2, balance of probabilities says we should get at least 1 a month. I wonder if we can do 3 ..!

OMG, how are you going to fit you :sex: in? 2 cycles ago we were staying at my paretns for the weekend and we kept having to sneak off for quickies!! It was not easy, Esp as my Mum is very hands on, alwys wanting to know what youre up to. Have fun finding your 'me time' next weekend!

3 that sounds like a good goal :thumbup:. I think we shall....we will have 3 this month :thumbup:

Mrs G - congrats on 8 weeks!!!! I'm afraid I'm in your paranoia boat. Trying to relax - just booked acupuncture for monday, always feel relaxed after that so hope she'll sort me out a bit.

Off to make a cottage pie with sweet potato!!

mmmm cottage pie sounds lovely :thumbup: the sun is shining here so having a BBQ with mum and dad, feeling pretty low today about max, so trying to cheer myself up :flower:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->