• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cyber Cycle Sisters !! xx

Scan was vg today. Strong hb and dates all match. Yay! X

Next scan on Monday. 8+1 today and feel like DEATh. Yay!

Thanks Jo xx

All good thanks Lou. 9+2 today, seems quite a high number. Next scan a week on Monday. They took bloods from me and Ralph on Monday to check for genetic issues so that is a good little extra to be having just in case

Going to sandbanks for a long weekend tomorrow, back Tuesday. Weather looks amaze. What have you been up to

How's 3rd tri Jo? Are you there yet? X

Sounds like they are taking good care of you rach. Glad alls good, when is next one? Sounds lovely, you staying in hotel or caravan? Weekend looks great!

We ok, had date night tonight, end of term do yesterday and leaving do last week. So out a lot. Off to Wales on Thursday. Hope the weather holds out!

How are you jo?

Doing ok. Have been in the 3rd tri for a week tomorrow already. Super anemic and had a positive gestational diabetes screen that was borderline so i have to go to an education session next week and start doing all my blood sugars.

My parents in law are here just now. Its DH 40th birthday tomorrow and i brought his parents over on Wednesday as a surprise. It was super nice and we will be doing a party tomorrow.

Good to hear the scan went well Rach. Its so good that they are taking good care of you.

Sounds like you have been having lots of nice nights out Lou.

Jealous of your holidays...we have the final 2 weeks of August of on holidays and i really want to go away for a few days although not sure if i can afford it.

Sounds like a lovely surprised jo. Did he like it? How I'd the party go?

Sorry to hear about the borderline diabetes test, will the continue to monitor you?

Hope you manage to get away somewhere in August.

Rach hope your doing ok.

Last day at work yesterday. Will miss the people. Hope new job in sept is ok! All packed to head to friends cottage she has lent us tomorrow. Hope weather holds. Decided to get the coil fitted when I get back, feel bit nervous

I have a friend on here who just had the coil fitted and she was really apprehensive too but loves it.

I went to the diabetes clinic on Tuesday and I have to test my blood sugars at the moment for a week and then will be re reviewed.

DH had a lovely birthday, we all enjoyed it.

Lou i bet it was sad to finish up your job but I am sure you will love your new one. Have fun on your holiday i think the weather in the UK is to be hot for awhile.

Rach how are you doing?

Sorry v quick one but on phone and v tired and just off to bed. Caught up on all posts xx. All good here, v tired and feel like poo poo x

Had to stop at my mums as was stuck on m25 for 3 hours as road got closed. Couldn't face another 3 hours plus try find cottage in dark. Hoping to get up and go tomorrow.

Spent last night looking up mirnia coil, loads of bad reviews and loads saying very painful to fit and then months of endless bleeding and cramping. So may back out. Wanted to stay hormone free really.

Glad he enjoyed his birthday jo, must be nice having family over. Hope the bloods go well this week.

Glad your ok rach, hope you get a good kip tonight!

Rach sorry your feeling rubbish.

Lou sounds like you made a good choice.

Scan day tomorrow am. And I look 6m already. Not joking !!

Good Luck with the scan tomorrow. I remember that horrible bloating from 1st tri...awful.

Did it go down or did you just stay that size til it turned bump?

I had to read that a couple of times there. Can't believe it was your 12w scan. So chuffed for you. How are you feeling?

Thank you Jo. I know it came round quite quick in the end. Feeling on and off nausea but on the whole it's morning. Still v tired! How r u feeling? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->