cycle #14! TTC for way too long!!

MrsBlue1

Reaction score
Hello, Ladies!! My name is Brittani and I'm TTC #1. My honey and I have been TTC sence october of 2008. This is cycle 14. I'm on cd 19 and will be testing on christmas eve or christmas day. I'm not sure what day I want to pick. I have done OPK's for the past 7 months and for the most part I O anywhere from cd14-cd16. I have tried temping but I never remember so I don't have a good chart for that. I took soy the past 2 cycles on cd3-cd7 along with my prenatals. I took this month off soy just because of money being tight this month. I'll get back on it next month if this one doesn't end up in a BFP. I look forward to getting to all of you ladies and can't wait to start on this road with all of you.:hug:

Hi and welcome to the forum! I'm quite new as well. New to TTC tool! I'm hoping you get the best Christmas present ever with a BFP!!

hey hun!
welcome to BnB!
i too have been trying for too lon! 16th cycle this month and 2 angels.
i really hope you get your BFP for christmas!
xxx

Hi mrsblue :wave:

welcome to BnB. I too have been ttc since october 08. And one :angel: .

I hope you get that bfp as a wonderful christmas pressie!!

hi there & welcome!!

I too am testing Christmas Eve/ Christmas Day!!! Im currently on day 23. We started ttc number 2 in sept 08 & have had no sniff a BFP unfortunately :(....hopefully we will both get our BFP's just in time for Christmas!! :) xxxxxxx

Welcome to the forum! We've been TTC our first together since July of 07. I have 5 from a previous relationship and I was diagnosed with high prolactin this year.

Have you had tests done yet?

Hi MrsBlue1 and welcome to the BnB forums! I'm quite new too but have found everyone very helpful and supportive, hope you do too :)

Good luck and i hope you get a BFP from Santa :)

Welcome to the forum! We've been TTC our first together since July of 07. I have 5 from a previous relationship and I was diagnosed with high prolactin this year.

Have you had tests done yet?

No I haven't got any test yet. I think I want to try for a few more months and start temping so I get a better idea of when I O insted of just OPKs

Hi Mrs Blue, i know the feeling all to well. I have been trying for number 1 for over two years so im not new to TTC but new to this site.
Have to had any checks done to see if everything is ok?
Im on my first cycle of clomid and hoping to get my BFP the new year. Fingers crossed you get yours too.
And all the other ladies i hpoe you'll soon be blessed with your BFPs.

xxx

Hi Mrs Blue, i know the feeling all to well. I have been trying for number 1 for over two years so im not new to TTC but new to this site.
Have to had any checks done to see if everything is ok?
Im on my first cycle of clomid and hoping to get my BFP the new year. Fingers crossed you get yours too.
And all the other ladies i hpoe you'll soon be blessed with your BFPs.

xxx

I have had my pre TTC check. I haven't gone to get any tests yet. I took soy already and will be taking it again next month if this one doesn't end up as a BFP. soy is a natrual clomid :winkwink:

Ah thanks for answering that i just asked what it was on another thread. lol. Never heard of it before else i would of started taking it a long time ago. lol
Do you do OV tests or anything?

xx

Ah thanks for answering that i just asked what it was on another thread. lol. Never heard of it before else i would of started taking it a long time ago. lol
Do you do OV tests or anything?

xx

I do OPK's from cd 12 through the time I get a + then a - again.

I start doing them oin CD8. lol. Just cant resist testing even if it is for OV lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->