Cycle 2, TTC#2

Bluewings

Blessed Twice
Reaction score
Trying to have a second child! I Oed on Christmas Day, and id love a buddy!! My first pregnancy felt better having had a few girls pregnant with me.

Hi there... same here.. trying for the 2nd one and this is my 2nd cycle..

I have long cycles..currently 43 days cycles and I am on CD 26, so I am hoping I'll O the next few days.. But I also have hypothyrodism & started meds 3 weeks back. With my first one I got pregnant in the first cycle and then found out about TSH levels.. so I am praying that it doesnt affect my ability to concieve immediately..

Baby Dust your way...:dust:

:dust: your way as well!

I formerly had hypo- and hyperthyroidism in my teens. I haven't had issues since but am monitored twice a year.

My last cycle was 29 days, only a day longer than my pill-induced cycles.

Crossing fingers this is it! :) I Hate the tWW!

We are ttc # 2 aswell! this is our first proper month of ttc. we have a little boy who was 1 on christmas eve. My af is due 6th Jan so in the tww at the moment!

Lucy xx

Hi ladies! I am also ttc #2, 2nd cycle. First cycle trying and my cycle went crazy and I was 16 days late and not pregnant.
Hoping for a January bfp!! Baby dust to you all :dust:

I am in the TWW too now.. [-o< AF is due on Jan 12 or 14 if its a 41 or 43 day cycle.
Last cycle I jumped the gun and tested and the very next day AF started so this time I am going to wait till Jan 14th unless I see some symptoms.. but with my first one I did not have any.. no nausea, nothing.

I tested today for the first time. I got a bfn. Af due on the 6th so will wait now and see if it arrives! X

Do you think, 4 days before expected period is too early to test.. the hcg levels would be too low... hang on till the 4th..:hugs: Let us know...

I do think 4 days prior is too early. If you think of the science, it's unlikely you'd have enough hCG to make it to your urine since it first goes to the blood stream.

I'm 10DPO but due for AF tomorrow. *biting nails* I tested today with a BFN :-/ Wondering when to test again if AF is late. I have no symptoms though. I have little hope. I think I feel small cramps. The ones I feel before my AF starts. Oh poop. Lol

Yes, probably better to wait until you are late.. but I guess it also depends on the test. 1st response is really good to test the day after you are late.. it also depends on each person.. hcg levels vary I hear..

Last cycle I was a bit too disappointed so I am forcing myself not to hope too much. Also bugged my DH too much with "I think I am pregnant" symptoms..& he was a bit too diappointed with the BFN. So this time I am going to shut up. Thats why I joined this forum.. vent here than with him..

I have been having spotting (tinges in CM) since CD 30 to CD34.I dont know if it is ovulation bleeding or because of the levothryoxine. Last month there was clear EWCM but nothing much this time.. I have to also wait another two weeks before I can get my TSH tested. Its been 4 weeks since I started my meds so not sure if I should wait 2 more weeks or get it tested earlier.. not sure if being hyper will affect my chances..

Ahhhhh i know what you mean. DH keeps saying (last cycle too) "You HAVE to be pregnant!" He is very eager for this to start lol so I am scared to be as loudly optimistic.

I had some yellow Globby CM this morning. Earlier a tinge of blood (seemed old blood though). No AF and she was due today. Took anther test and BFN :-/

Well af turned up 2 days early so guess I've got to do it all again this month! I've stocked up on opks and plan on bding every day or every other day as soon as af finishes! I'm praying this month is the one for me! Xx

I'm out. AF showed. Looks like I had a chemical this cycle :-(

Cd 43 for me today and still no af. Bfn 2 days ago. I guess my cycles are now irregular :(

Sorry Bluewings & lcgoodac.. maybe you are both supposed to have an October baby.. :hugs:

CD 41 for me today and AF is due around CD 43. I have been spotting for 11 days so went and got my blood tested yesterday for TSH levels. That would be back on Monday.
And today my spotting seems to have stopped but I cant say for sure because it seems to turn up as the day progresses.

I'll test on the 13th if AF does not show up and if spotting does not continue.

My hubby has been asking me when I would know if I am pregnant.. ha ha this is from the guy who used to run when I talked about my symptoms.. I guess the forum is a good idea :)

rhiannon240, did you get your AF or still waiting?

I guess I am back to square one like Bluewings & lcgoodac. My spotting increased to a kind of light period.. nothing like Ive ever had, I usually have heavy period. And so I dont even know which was my CD1. I have to talk to my OB-Gyn today to figure out whats with the spotting/period for 14 days today! :shrug:

I got back my TSH test results and I went into hyperthyrodism now.. she said its ok to be normal to hyper. When I told her about the 14 days bleeding she immediately asked if I was pregnant & that's why I went and did the test today and got a BFN!

I get this feeling that this time its going to be difficult to get pregnant for me.. trying to be hopeful!

rhiannon240, did you get your AF or still waiting?

I guess I am back to square one like Bluewings & lcgoodac. My spotting increased to a kind of light period.. nothing like Ive ever had, I usually have heavy period. And so I dont even know which was my CD1. I have to talk to my OB-Gyn today to figure out whats with the spotting/period for 14 days today! :shrug:

I got back my TSH test results and I went into hyperthyrodism now.. she said its ok to be normal to hyper. When I told her about the 14 days bleeding she immediately asked if I was pregnant & that's why I went and did the test today and got a BFN!

I get this feeling that this time its going to be difficult to get pregnant for me.. trying to be hopeful!

Our kids are almost the same age. My DD was born Nov 2009.

I was told I MIGHT have endometriosis before we moved two years ago. I refused the shots (rather would adopt than put myself through premature menopause in my early 20's!!) and turned down the laparoscopy because I didn't want anything to hinder our move. Turns out I think I'm healed. Or they were wrong. But now I'm scared this TTC#2 will be as hard as my former OB said.

I have a history of both hyper and hypothyroidism, Pirate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->