Cycle 2, TTC#2

Our kids are almost the same age. My DD was born Nov 2009.

I was told I MIGHT have endometriosis before we moved two years ago. I refused the shots (rather would adopt than put myself through premature menopause in my early 20's!!) and turned down the laparoscopy because I didn't want anything to hinder our move. Turns out I think I'm healed. Or they were wrong. But now I'm scared this TTC#2 will be as hard as my former OB said.

I have a history of both hyper and hypothyroidism, Pirate.

My DS was born July 2009. :)

I hear you.. I believe some of these things correct itself naturally.. the doctors dont know everything.. a friend of mine who had some complication and was told could never have kids when she was young, has a healthy 9 year old girl by the grace of God. So hang in there!

We are still only in cycle 2 so we should not be panicking.. until maybe after 6 months or a year.. right? :hugs:

My OB said to wait and see on my never ending period.. I asked her when should I expect it to stop and she says.. "I dont know.. you tell me"!!! If she had not been so good during the my DS delivery.. I would have gone somewhere else! :growlmad:

Hi ladies. Sorry haven't been on here in a while. Af finally came 2 days ago. I had a doc appt and she ran a bunch of blood tests and everything came back normal. So that's good, but does not explain why my cycle are now super long.
Hope everyone is doing good :)

Hello everybody.. So that makes us all in the third cycle now..Sad that we were all disappointed this cycle but by God's grace the 3rd cycle might be IT!! :thumbup:

My AF finally came to a stop today after 22 days including 10 days of AF. :happydance: Thank God! Now I have to wait and see when I ovulate. Thinking back I am positive I did not ovulate last month because there was no EWCM.

I am not sure which cycle day I am on because I am not sure when I actually started AF. so its approximately CD 11 for me..

I am attempting to temp this cycle.. lets see how that goes..

With my DS, I used the backward conception date calculator and found that I must have concieved him on CD 16. So crossing my fingers for the same days...

Kmfx 3rd cycle will be the one for us! Cd 8 for me today. I wish temping would work for me but my sleeping is to erratic.

Hello, how is everyone doing?

I am around CD21. Charting CM and not sure if I ovulated or it was semen. We BD on CD 15, 17 & 18 and probably today and the weekend. Not sure if that is enough.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1f6949

The 3 day temp rise seems to indicate that I ovulated on CD 18? Am I evaluating it right?

I am bad at taking the temp on the same time every morning. Also I have a lot of fluctuations in temp so maybe temp charting may not be the right thing for me.

I ordered a ovulation microscope which will be delivered today so Ill try that next to see when will I ovulate.

I am afraid I am having too much fun charting that I might not be too disappointed if I dont get a BFP this month! :blush:

Lol!! I'm having too much fun BDing that I won't be disappointed hahaha.

I'm on CD28 now. I Oed either CD19 or 20th, and we BDed....a lot. Before during and after. So if it didnt stick then something wasnt meant to be because we did all we naturally could! LOL

How are you ladies? Looks like you got your bfp bluewings, big congrats! Afm, 5 dpo today. Having a hard time with the wait this cycle for some reason:)

Hi there.. I hope this cycle is the one for you too.. FX! I am on CD 14 and waiting to ovulate! :) I started B complex this cycle on the hopes that I will ovulate earlier and shorten my cycle.. lets see how that works out!

Fx for you! 12 dpo today...had some really sharp cramps then started spotting. So likely, full af will be here by tomorrow. The good thing is that it looks like my cycles are getting back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->