Cycle 3 back to CD1

UniqueBeauty

3 beautiful children
Reaction score
I really didn't want to be back to CD1 :nope: We did everthing right so now I'm paranoid. I was inly 8dpo when :af: arrived. Anyone else CD 1 or close? X

Sorry that AF arrived :( Try not to get discouraged....on average we only have a 20% chance of catching that egg each month. You've got a few more cycles to go yet before you need to be worried :)

I'm on CD10....Dh is working out of town so I am hoping not to get a positive OPK before Saturday. I'm doing a medicated cycle with femara so if we miss a shot at the egg then I've wasted my pills and a cycle!

Yeah I'll seek help after 6 cycles I think. What's Famara? x

Sorry to hear it :(

8 days is a really short luteal phase, are you taking any supplements to try and extend it?

Sorry to hear it :(

8 days is a really short luteal phase, are you taking any supplements to try and extend it?

No is there anything I can buy over counter? That would be great x

Start with a B50 or B100 complex daily.
You can add in Agnus Castus (Vitex), I take FertileAid which contains vitex along with other herbs. There are a lot of good stores from vitex, but also a few bad ones so be vigilant. So far so good for me.
CoQ10 can help increase egg quality and possibly progesterone levels (I take OvaBoost which contains CoQ10).

I also take Royal Jelly and raspberry leaf tea, not sure if they would help or not but are good for fertility :)

Femara is similar to clomid. I have PCOS and my cycles range anywhere from about 50 to 150 days if I go naturally.

Oh I see thank you I'll look into them. That must be horrible, Tmb0047. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->