Cycle after chemical

Pne1985

Reaction score
So since I’m guessing I had positive pregnancy tests then they faded out and I started bleeding on CD28, it was a chemical pregnancy. So do you count the first day of bleeding as CD1? I was trying to get an idea of when I would be ovulating! My cycles before our daughter were every 28 days but after her, they were 25 days. So maybe they will go back to 28 now and I’ll ovulate a couple days later than I did before the chemical?

Hi hun :wave: sorry for you loss. I experienced a chem pregnancy last cycle. I counted cd1 as the first day of bleeding, mine came on fast and heavy with crazy cramping. I was fresh off bc so I’m thinking the lining of my uterus was still too thin. Anyways, I got my pos opk on cd13 this cycle. I started testing at cd9 but wasn’t necessary. My chemical seems to have sorted me out from bc (least I hope, I’m in tww now). Good luck :dust:

So sorry to hear that Pne :hugs:
I had a chemical last cycle too and this month has been all over the place. Despite all my tracking I’m not sure if and when I ovulated. Temps started rising CD6, got positive OPK CD12 but temps have been steady then up and down since then :shrug: I guess the chemical has thrown my body out of whack. I have PCOS though and I think ovulation is a delicate balance for me!

Thanks ladies!! Sorry about your losses as well! And good luck to you both! Hopefully it doesn’t take long to get another lasting bfp!! I think I will use opks just to see where I’m at. My bleeding was just like my periods are, short and light. So I’m hoping the rest of my cycle follows that path!

I'm sorry for your chemical. I experienced it once after oe ivf shot and it did leave scar. I'm glad you're feeling much better now and that your cycle's going its way. Mine was much heavier. Seems I lost more blood than ever. I was confused and scared but my clinic reassured me it must have been due to my chemical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->