• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cycle began Sept 25 - Looking for cycle buddy

mommyto3girls

Reaction score
Hey, I'm starting over. Period began September 25. I would love a pal who's cycle is with mine. I'm 35 and ttc#4. I have 3 terrific daughters, ages 9, 7, and 13 mos. I am still nursing. This is my 3rd regular cycle since nursing. My hubby and I have been married for 11 yrs in October. This is our second month trying. We haven't done charting or ovulation testing, etc.. - just having fun trying and trusting God for the rest. My cycles are not very regular as far as length. They may get better adjusted, but the first two cycles were 33 and 34 days. This last one was 28.

Thought it would be fun to do the "waiting" with someone on the same cycle.

Well I started this cycle on sept 28, is that close enough? I'm ttc #1 after having 2 very early m/c this year. Wishing you tons of baby dust!

Hey hun my af was on the 25th also, don't know how good a buddy I'd be as only online 2 weeks a month but love to keep up with your progress and share.

hi, my cycle also started on sept 25th. i'm currently ttc after 4 mc. hope this is our month. amanda xx

Hey I am TTC number 4 as well.

I had Sonny 17 weeks ago tomorrow, and we are ttc our 4th and final baby before i am far too old!

I am 40 years old and proof that you can have babies over 35, see my ticker for my kids ages. All conceived naturally.

My LMP was 24 September and i believe I o'd yesterday - is that close enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->