Cycle buddies? 3dpoish

Nothing new too much over here as well. If something is going on I haven't noticed too much due to pain in my face! Had to go to the emergency room for the pain and it turns out I have Acute Chronic Sinusitis Which sucks! I haven't been able to sleep or anything since before the meds, so my extra tiredness cant be pregnancy related either.

Nothing new too much over here as well. If something is going on I haven't noticed too much due to pain in my face! Had to go to the emergency room for the pain and it turns out I have Acute Chronic Sinusitis Which sucks! I haven't been able to sleep or anything since before the meds, so my extra tiredness cant be pregnancy related either.
Try sleeping proper up hun it's the only way I sleep if I have sinus or chest infections

I will. Thanks for the advice! How are you feeling today?

I'm good just abit tired which isn't unusual for me still feeling the same but the pulling sensation is abit higher today don't feel as bloated but still felt really full in my lower abdomen and still plenty of creamy cm. How about you ? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->