Cycle buddies Babydusters!

Meggie5721

Mother of 1...so far!
Reaction score
Cd1 for me! Looking for cycle buddies! TTC #2. I have a 2 year old daughter and desperately want to make her a big sister. This time around has proven to not be as easy as it was conceiving her. Looking for ladies to share this emotional ride with!

Can I join? Im only CD12 (6dpo!) But I have a 2.5 year old daughter who I am desperate to give a sibling to. Conceived her after 2 weeks DTD with condoms lol (we had a long distance relationship at the time) and if I dont get my BFP this cycle, it will have been a year TTC #2 :(
Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Welcome Destiny! It's amazing how much harder it is with number 2! In my home having my 2 year old running around does affect the mood too. :)

Hi! I'm CD1 today too, my daughters three years old and we also had a loss exactly four weeks ago today, so we are so ready for baby number two now.

Xx

Welcome Mummy! So sorry for your loss! Hopefully this is your cycle!!

Thank you, keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you too!

Are you using ovulation tests? Xx

I am using OPKs. I bought the cheap internet ones and I think I'm going I get some digital as well. They are very confusing to me! Last cycle I never got a line darker than the test with testing twice a day. I did get 2 very dark but not darker than the test. So confusing! I didn't temp last month but I think I will this time around.

Ok ladies I need some opinions! I'm wondering about this next cycle...if we were to conceive this time around, our baby would be due 11 days before my daughters birthday! Now I would be a c-section again so I guess that would probably give me 1 week earlier which would make it right around Christmas. Unless my Bp goes up again and I deliver at 37 weeks which is what happened last time. I know my DH doesn't care, at this point he just wants another baby! But I'm not sure if I feel the same way yet! What do you all think??

Only you can decide this but I think whatever happens will work it's self out :) me personally would LOVE a Christmas baby! X

I would keep going :) if I conceived this cycle, my baby will be due December 28th lol. But I know if I took a break, and then struggled to conceive even more I would constantly be going 'omg what if that was my 1 chance and I missed it!' I had pre eclampsia last time too, so I may end up being induced early! (I was induced on the day I went into labour to speed things up last time because even though I had been saying from 36 weeks I had pre eclampsia I had terrible medical care so they didnt believe me till I was already in labour lol. And then their response was 'oh sh!t')

Yes I could totally see myself blaming myself if that were to happen! My OB says if we don't get pregnant by June he wants to do an hsg on me. So I guess I should go for it and know it will happen when it is supposed to. I over think everything :) thanks for the pep talk ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->