Cycle Buddies? CD 7!

Good luck to you, Kay! Everyone's body is different, so stay positive! :hugs:

CD 17 and my body decided to have beautiful, consistant PRE-O temps. Ugh. 5 temps in a row now have been almost exactly the same. I just wonder how many OPKs I will go through until O actually happens. Gotta stay positive though.

Thinking of you ladies and hoping for your success!

Thanks Robyn. Not sure how to feel tbh. Had a lot of symptoms but really think its my body playing a cruel trick as it should be far to early too notice anything!

Hope you get that positive soon. I would bd just incase you ov in between testing times. The body can be an odd thing. Negative in the morning, positive in the afternoon lol

CD 19 and my temps are all over the place. Having fertile fluid again and trying to bd every other night. This morning on my drive to work I had really weird twinging on my right lower abdomen. It felt like someone squeezed my ovary. It didn't last long. I'm wondering if maybe that was ovulation? I guess we will see.

CD 9 👋
Get to DTD this week 🤞

I'm testing on Christmas morning!

Same here, bpberger. Usually the ovary thing is a positive sign. I have had watery cm for the past week or so. But looks like EPO is working for me because last night I had my first ever EWCM. I was more thrilled than a normal person should have been! Lol but considering I've never had it before, I would give EPO two thumbs up! It did exactly what it should have. Hoping this means O is coming soon.

And good luck to you bumpbug! May we all have December BFPs!

Well, I must get frequent LH surges because those positive OPKs that were just as dark as the control line were NOTHING compared to my actual LH surge at ovulation.

The first picture is leading up to my surge on CD 13, and the test is just as dark as the control, so I assumed it was positive.

The next photo is literally 30 seconds into the test that I took this morning on CD 20. This is why the smiley face OPKs don't work for me lol. The line is much, much darker now at 3 minute mark.

Well, got to get to BDing! :blush:

Attachments

• image1 (3).jpg
    image1 (3).jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 0
  • omgpositive.jpg
    omgpositive.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 0
CD 20: fertile fluid is gone. Yesterday it went to creamy cm but there wasn't a lot. This makes me almost positive that the pain yesterday was me feeling ovulation. Just waiting for me temp shift (hopefully it cooperates). Now for the lovely waiting game that we all love so much. :/ Praying for a BFP this month! What an amazing Christmas present that would be. Good luck to both of you! Sending baby dust your way and prayers for BFPs for all of us.

Wondering how you ladies are doing! I'm 5 DPO today, just stuck in that horrible TWW phase where I KNOW I can't test. How about you?

To be honest...I have no idea about this month. My temps and cm have been all over the place so I'm just waiting it out and hoping for the best. I really think that if I don't get a bop this cycle that I'm going to stop "trying" as in stop temping and checking everything and just try not to worry about it. I feel like it's become a chore instead of fun.

Well I'm out this month. Hope to see you ladies next cycle or with a bfp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->