Cycle Buddy? AF due May 23 + FF chart

mrsbrrs

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

anyone out there who wants to be my cycle buddy?

Start last AF April 30
Ovulated May 8

Currently 7 dpo

Would love to hear from you :)

https://s32.postimg.org/jf8cc6eqd/b_r_FXv_WI.png
free image hosting

Hi :hi:

Cycle twin here :lol: I ovulated on 8th May and currently on 8dpo (time diff I think) How long are you're cycles usually?

How are you finding the wait? Was looking at your chart and glad to see you've had the same low energy I've had the week following ovulation, I wasn't sure why, it's such a difference from the high energy I get before ovulating!

Hi :hi:

Cycle twin here :lol: I ovulated on 8th May and currently on 8dpo (time diff I think) How long are you're cycles usually?

How are you finding the wait? Was looking at your chart and glad to see you've had the same low energy I've had the week following ovulation, I wasn't sure why, it's such a difference from the high energy I get before ovulating!

Aww that is awesome :) yay. Didn't think I would find someone with the same cycle 😅

My cycles have been 24 days for the past months. I came off of BC November 2015. But we were in a long distance relationship back then so we obviously couldn't bd lol.

I feel like the low temps are because I have an underactive thyroid and Hashimotos disease. A reason why I am a little scared that I will never have a baby or that it will take forever.

Maybe it's just a phase ;)

Today is cycle day 8 😄 getting closer and closer.
Last cycle was weird. I usually start spotting 3 or 2 days before my period arrives but not so last month. I seriously thought I was pregnant. But AF came full force on the day it was due...

Fx'd for a sticky bean soon.
My cycles have changed coming off bc, so quite short and I'm not sure how much of an impact that will have.

How does hashimotos affect conception? I don't know much about it. Have you been referred for medical/fertility advice yet?

I'm concerned now about being older, I certainly don't feel it but understand it could take longer.

I'm 9dpo now and started with AF type cramps this morning, she shouldn't be here for another week but it's a bit depressing getting them lol

How long are you going to wait to test? x

Fx'd for a sticky bean soon.
My cycles have changed coming off bc, so quite short and I'm not sure how much of an impact that will have.

How does hashimotos affect conception? I don't know much about it. Have you been referred for medical/fertility advice yet?

I'm concerned now about being older, I certainly don't feel it but understand it could take longer.

I'm 9dpo now and started with AF type cramps this morning, she shouldn't be here for another week but it's a bit depressing getting them lol

How long are you going to wait to test? x

All I know is that your body needs to readjust but how long that is going to take..idk :/

Your thyroid produces hormones. If they are not in the normal range than you have difficulties to get pregnant and if you get pregnant you have to go to regular check ups because if the hormones are out of control you could lose the baby (these hormones are important for the baby and me)

I had these cramps also this morning. I see not only are our cycles the same but our symptoms are pretty much the same as well :D

I am not going to test until my AF is due. Pregnancy tests are just too expensive and I don't want to drive myself crazy.

x

Well I hope my body doesn't take too long to adjust :)

Hopefully you're able to get the hormones under some sort of control?

Cramps have eased up but I had the mother of all headaches all day yesterday and felt nauseous too, could be down to stress though. Today I'm feeling a lot better but just tired.

Tests are so expensive I agree, I've got a few internet cheapie tests left in the house from last month so it's very tempting but I think I want to want until AF is due (next monday for me if I'm still on a short cycle). My temps are looking ok I think? :)

Well I hope my body doesn't take too long to adjust :)

Hopefully you're able to get the hormones under some sort of control?

Cramps have eased up but I had the mother of all headaches all day yesterday and felt nauseous too, could be down to stress though. Today I'm feeling a lot better but just tired.

Tests are so expensive I agree, I've got a few internet cheapie tests left in the house from last month so it's very tempting but I think I want to want until AF is due (next monday for me if I'm still on a short cycle). My temps are looking ok I think? :)

aww, sorry about the headache :(
Well idk what is going on with my body but since I ovulated I had mostly wet cm. Today husband and I bd'd and after that I had very light pink spotting (sorry if tmi). I am 11 dpo today.
I should get my period on Monday or Tuesday. But this happened last cycle, too.

Hope you had a better day today!

had a temp drop today and mold af type cramps...

Snap... how weird our cycles are almost in sync! I've had the same kind of cm too for the past few days, since my headache actually then I woke today with a massive temp drop and cramps :( so I'm expecting AF any day now really - FF says Monday.

I haven't BD since Sunday as I've been too tired and just not in the mood to be honest lol. But last month when we BD around this time I spotted as well. I bet my OH will want to try it on tonight being a Friday night but he's going to have to really, really bring on the romance to get me in the mood haha!!

yes it's really weird. Today I woke up with a headache. No spotting except for yesterday. We bd'd and there was very light pink cm.

I usually start spotting 2 or 3 days before AF arrives, but this is the second cycle without spotting (only after intercourse)

My temperature this morning was 97.7.
Getting anxious. But for some reason I feel like it didn't happen. Maybe because I want to protect myself.

Before I moved to the U.S. AF arrived super early in the morning (3-4 a.m) Last cycle at around afternoon.

Do you have any other (new) symptoms?
O..and I still have watery cm but it changes throughout the day...dry and than wet again...it's so weird and confusing

I've had on/off tension headache today but not sure if that's because my dd1 has been driving me up the wall today!! So I guess I've been a little cranky too lol.

My temps have gone back up the last two days and no spotting at all. I usually spot a little before AF arrives but nothing. Cm is the same too.

I know how you feel about being anxious and such. I don't want to get hopes up either, too much disappointment, hence why I've not tested again. I have 1 test in the house. Maybe tues or wed I might... How long are you leaving it? xx

mmmh...I think I am not going to test tomorrow. I want to wait until AF shows up or not. If she doesn't show up tomorrow, I am going to test on tuesday.

It's so weird, bd`d again today and there was light pink cm again...Either it is because AF is on her way or my cervix is just too sensitive...

I am a little bit nausous and increased appetite.

Hope you get your BFP :cloud9::baby:

My temp stayed high again and AF is due today so I thought I might use my last test, why not! I last tested at 11dpo, with an early superdrug test and I had a stark white bfn. Tested today, with the 2nd early superdrug test in the box, I'm 15dpo and... BFP!!!

I'll post pic in the PT section.

I'm still in shock I think as I was certain I was out as I just don't feel much as the moment.

Sending you lots and lots of :dust: hope you get your BFP too :) :)

My temp stayed high again and AF is due today so I thought I might use my last test, why not! I last tested at 11dpo, with an early superdrug test and I had a stark white bfn. Tested today, with the 2nd early superdrug test in the box, I'm 15dpo and... BFP!!!

I'll post pic in the PT section.

I'm still in shock I think as I was certain I was out as I just don't feel much as the moment.

Sending you lots and lots of :dust: hope you get your BFP too :) :)

awww I am.soooo happy for you! Hope you'll have a happy and healthy pregnancy :)

My temp didn't change the last 3 days. Constant 36.5.
Before I went to bed yesterday I had weird stitches on the left side.

When I went to the bathroom this morning I had very light brown tited cm (which is still watery).

Will see. But I feel like AF is on her way.

Thank you :) I'm still surprised to be honest.

I really hope AF stays away and you get your bfp too. I remember I had lots of spotting with my little girl. It sounds good if your temp stays above the coverline. Are you able to post another pic of your chart? x

I am sure you are :) I bet it feels like 10000 butterflies in your stomach ❤

Here is my chart:

https://s33.postimg.org/z7s1vzdxr/Screenshot_2016_05_23_06_16_51.png
picture upload

I know this is not accurate but I took my temp 3 times today.
After I woke up: 36.5
An our later: 36.6
and I took another temp vaginal: 36.8 (was 36.6 yesterday)

It feels like I am drying up also.

Ooh your chart looks really good, there's actually a lot of similarities to mine if I'm honest with the temp dips etc :)

I'm excited for you and can't wait for you to test to see the outcome :happydance:

Ooh your chart looks really good, there's actually a lot of similarities to mine if I'm honest with the temp dips etc :)

I'm excited for you and can't wait for you to test to see the outcome :happydance:

so far no AF in sight. I have light cramping and backpain plus I am a little nauseous.

The light brown cm is now even lighter in "color" and it's so weird I feel like I am really wet down there but it's more dry than wet :/

I am a littlw bit confused.
FF says my period should start today and that today is cycle day 24 and I am 15 dpo.
I calculated my period due date with 2 different online calculators and both say that I am cycle day 23 and my period ahould start tomorrow. Now I am confused :/

https://s33.postimg.org/oqwm3zhbz/Screenshot_2016_05_23_16_27_20.png
screen shots

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"