Cycle Buddy? AF due May 23 + FF chart

so my temp dropped to 36.4 this morning. i didn't get enough sleep though. But my gut feeling tells me I am not pregnant.

so my temp dropped to 36.4 this morning. i didn't get enough sleep though. But my gut feeling tells me I am not pregnant.

:hugs: sorry to hear this, I hope it's just a blip because you didn't sleep too well...

I was looking at your dates too and it had me confused :shrug: I just go with what FF says as that seems pretty accurate and looks at your past cycle patterns to create an average.

Got all my fingers crossed for you hunni :flower:

:hugs: sorry to hear this, I hope it's just a blip because you didn't sleep too well...

I was looking at your dates too and it had me confused :shrug: I just go with what FF says as that seems pretty accurate and looks at your past cycle patterns to create an average.

Got all my fingers crossed for you hunni :flower:

Thank you :)

Well when I woke up I was very wet. But no spotting.
Now I am dry again and so far no sign of AF.
When I checked my CP I had a small, dry and yellowish "cm".
And very small red dots which I wouldn't consider as spotting.

Fx :shrug:

Hope AF stays away!! What was your CP?

I really hope you get the right result! It all sounds promising so far :) x

Hope AF stays away!! What was your CP?

I really hope you get the right result! It all sounds promising so far :) x

So far nothing. I am like completely dry. Not even spotting.
For some reason my CP changes throughout the day. This morning it was high and right now it's something between High and medium.

The only thing that bothers me right now is my back. It really hurts. Husband just got home. I am not sure if I should tell him today or wait until tomorrow. just to be on the safe side.

so I took a test and it was bfn.
I didn't drink a lot today and peed a lot.Maybe it was diluted?!
I am going to.test tomorrow and if it's still negative and no af then I don't know what I should do.

another negative test.
temp dropped a bit again. Still no af in sight.
feeling pretty nauseous and have a mild back and headache.

CD 26 and 17 dpo today very dry.

:hugs: it's very strange, have your cycles been irregular at any point in the past? how far has your temp dipped? How does your chart compare with previous months? do you have a link to the FF charts to compare? (sorry lots of questions!)

It's very frustrating, until you get either AF or a clear BFP it's really hard to say at this point. It could be a number of things, you may have ovulated later than expected, perhaps that dip at 12dpo could be implantation? if so it would probably not show on a test until about Friday as it sometimes takes a little longer for a +ive test to show, or perhaps it could be something to do with the thyroid issue? :shrug:

Nausea can be caused by the hormones, I've been getting tension headaches which are affected by them too.

I really wish I had an answer right now, it's like you're stuck in limbo and until AF shows up, its really hard to say :hugs:

:hugs: it's very strange, have your cycles been irregular at any point in the past? how far has your temp dipped? How does your chart compare with previous months? do you have a link to the FF charts to compare? (sorry lots of questions!)

It's very frustrating, until you get either AF or a clear BFP it's really hard to say at this point. It could be a number of things, you may have ovulated later than expected, perhaps that dip at 12dpo could be implantation? if so it would probably not show on a test until about Friday as it sometimes takes a little longer for a +ive test to show, or perhaps it could be something to do with the thyroid issue? :shrug:

Nausea can be caused by the hormones, I've been getting tension headaches which are affected by them too.

I really wish I had an answer right now, it's like you're stuck in limbo and until AF shows up, its really hard to say :hugs:

No, not that I remember. The only time my cycle was +-2 days was when I stopped taking BC in October 2015.
Not really sure if I Oed later, I had ewcm around that time, as you can see on my chart.

But I am definitely not going to get my hopes up.
If AF doesn't show up tomorrow, I probably should call a doc and make an appointment.

https://www2.pic-upload.de/thumb/30755869/chartgraph_module.php.png

This is my first chart, looks pretty weird...(have never charted my temp before FF, so maybe that's why...idk)

https://www2.pic-upload.de/thumb/30755898/chart.png

:hugs:

Hope your pregnancy is going great so far :cloud9::baby:

P.S.: had a weird dry yellowish cm. It was not a lot. Very little. Does that make sense? And before that also very little cm one was brownish and the other one yellowish...sorry tmi :/

just checked and i have very light pink spotting. I think it already stopped. Now i was thinking what if the temp dip 5 days ago was when I O and this is implantation bleeding?

But I doubt it. Why would my O date suddenly be 12 days later ?

Yeah it's hard to tell from your charts, that first one was very odd!

I've heard of triphasic charts but I don't know much about them, maybe have a check up on how that happens? :shrug:

Maybe you have ovulated later... You could still be in with a chance as you've BD regularly :)

only time will tell.
At least I know that I have thousands of other cycles. My plan was to get pregnant before I turn 30. lol

I've just checked in and noticed your chart hunni :( :hugs: how are you feeling? I didn't get pregnant with my first until 32 and now I'm nearly 38 :shock: so there is plenty of time even though it doesn't feel like it at the time.

I wish you all the luck this cycle and will be checking in every day xx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->