Cycle Buddy Central!

Yay positive opk!!!

https://i1067.photobucket.com/albums/u422/sweetpea4171/photo-2.jpg

i think it's likely i did but im going to continue with the opks anyway cause this is very wierd. i thought my cycles finally evened out after mc, to 34 days and i was rounding up to 35 because as far as i can remember, they've never been shorter than that! not sure about the open circles... maybe! but i took most of em around 5am ish. some as early as 3am and some as late as 9.30 though....

Well no wonder they are all over the place lol! You will definitely not have the same temp at 3 that you have at 5 or same at 5 and then 930 hehe. I'll bet you O'd Monday if that dropped temp was taken at your usual 5 am time

aha! yes! monday's was taken at 5.10 am. i'm going to say sure it was prolly o, and im gonna keep poas (opk) until i'm po2s (opk and hpt) heh. isnt there some rule about not dipping em in the same cup? does it matter which way around it is? like can you hpt then opk in the same "sample"?

aha! yes! monday's was taken at 5.10 am. i'm going to say sure it was prolly o, and im gonna keep poas (opk) until i'm po2s (opk and hpt) heh. isnt there some rule about not dipping em in the same cup? does it matter which way around it is? like can you hpt then opk in the same "sample"?

Horsey you should start posting your opks! :)

Two more days before Saturday and the due date for the old witch to show. If she doesn't show I will be taking my one and only FRER Sunday or Monday. Cant wait to know for sure sure!!!!!! Going to bed, gotta busy day tomorrow, my second oldest will be turning 4yrs!!!! All my kids are growing up. :cries:

I know I must sound so up and down, but given my very minor temp rise today, I now actually just hope I am having an anovulatory cycle. I am not going to take any more OPKs, unless my AF does not arrive next week. If it doesn't arrive, I will use OPKs if I get more CM. Since this is the first time I have ever temped, I really hope this is not a common occurance for me! I am pretty sure I ovulated last cycle, as my OPK was a definite positive on CD20 and my AF arrived CD34, which makes sense.

What an up and down month this has been!

BFN for me this morning... Not really sure when I o'd, but I'm CD28 today. My cycles usually aren't too long (29-35 days), so thinking this wasn't my month (as 10mIU test should have picked it up by now). I guess I'll just wait for AF and move onto April!

BFN for me this morning... Not really sure when I o'd, but I'm CD28 today. My cycles usually aren't too long (29-35 days), so thinking this wasn't my month (as 10mIU test should have picked it up by now). I guess I'll just wait for AF and move onto April!

I am moving on for April too!

I am chilling out on the OPKs as well rmsh-they frustrate the hell out of me! Those and reading too much into cm. I am just going to continue to BD every other day, temp and hope for the best.

Given my temp drop today I doubt I O'ed like I had hoped, I am very disappointed but I am so over letting it bother me, there is nothing I can do about it. I am just going to look forward to my dr. appt in a few weeks and pray that they will investigate why my cycles are so jacked up.

Yes that is my plan now, just BD every other day and temp. Nothing else, not for this cycle!

Hmm well no temp rise for me this morning so most likely didn't O yesterday. I had a drop in temp yesterday and a very positive OPK at 3pm. So most likely I will O today? I hope so cause DH is getting worn out with all the BD'ing lol

Hope everyone is having a lovely morning!

Hmm well no temp rise for me this morning so most likely didn't O yesterday. I had a drop in temp yesterday and a very positive OPK at 3pm. So most likely I will O today? I hope so cause DH is getting worn out with all the BD'ing lol

Hope everyone is having a lovely morning!

Hopefully you ovulate today! How long after a positive opk to you notice a raised temp?

Last time it was DAYS later but I also had the tooth surgery so maybe it messed up my temps? Not sure : /

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->