Cycle Buddy Central!

rmsh - it looks from yur chart maybe you o-ed wednesday? im just figuring this charting/temping stuff out though, so im not an expert by any means :) sounds like you got in a lot of :sex: highfive

sorry i get lost there are so many posts. when's your doc's appointment? i personally wouldnt be too worried about the little bit of spotting. it's possible you are hyperaware of what's going on these days? tell me what you're going to discuss at the doc's if you're not sick of talking about that yet. did you and oh have rough sex? have you heard from kristina in pregoland? i have myself totally convinced that im feeling every pregnancy symptom at 4dpo. i can outline all my symptoms for you if you'd like a laugh.

Thanks for the input girls I will BD tonight and tomorrow morning to make sure I am covered if I do end up O'ing!

sorry i get lost there are so many posts. when's your doc's appointment? i personally wouldnt be too worried about the little bit of spotting. it's possible you are hyperaware of what's going on these days? tell me what you're going to discuss at the doc's if you're not sick of talking about that yet. did you and oh have rough sex? have you heard from kristina in pregoland? i have myself totally convinced that im feeling every pregnancy symptom at 4dpo. i can outline all my symptoms for you if you'd like a laugh.

It's not spotting anymore :( Nothing enough for a tampon but who knows what will happen tomorrow :( I'm trying to get ahold of my DH to maybe get checked out (I don't want to go alone). In the meantime I'm calling the nurse line to see what they suggest :wacko: This whole spotting/bleeding deal started after working out (moderatly). :wacko:

I could defibatly use a laugh! Tell me! Who knows they may be pre-pregnancy symptoms! :)

I had some spotting after BD'ing earlier this cycle is was very light pink, and last cycle I had a lot of weird mid cycle spotting but I still O'ed. I still have no clue what it was, I hope you figure it out but I wouldnt worry too much. I have an appt. with my dr. in a few weeks I am going to ask about it then.

haus, i doubt very much it has anything whatsoever to do with working out. working out is ur thing. if you *stopped* doing it every day that would mess with ur system right? just guesses :wacko:

It's not spotting anymore :( Nothing enough for a tampon but who knows what will happen tomorrow :( I'm trying to get ahold of my DH to maybe get checked out (I don't want to go alone). In the meantime I'm calling the nurse line to see what they suggest :wacko: This whole spotting/bleeding deal started after working out (moderatly). :wacko:

I could defibatly use a laugh! Tell me! Who knows they may be pre-pregnancy symptoms! :)

I had some spotting after BD'ing earlier this cycle is was very light pink, and last cycle I had a lot of weird mid cycle spotting but I still O'ed. I still have no clue what it was, I hope you figure it out but I wouldnt worry too much. I have an appt. with my dr. in a few weeks I am going to ask about it then.

Deleted.

I don't want to bug you guys anymore with my issues lol

haus, i doubt very much it has anything whatsoever to do with working out. working out is ur thing. if you *stopped* doing it every day that would mess with ur system right? just guesses :wacko:

Hmm I don't know :wacko:

I haven't been to the gym since it started though, I don't want to make it worse :wacko:

When I had my bleeding last cycle around O time I thought I started AF, it was bright red and like a light AF. And sure enough I O'ed around the time I was bleeding and my temp went up and confirmed. I still don't know the exact date I O'ed though. I actually think for me it may have had something to do with my first full cycle on the Vitex and my hormones adjusting.

I have to go finish cleaning the house :dishes::iron::hangwashing::laundry: Be back later!

ok peoples more better updates later, but i have mustered this partial update for now!

baby_dreams - cd17 of 28 *tww? dpo?
babyfeva - cd22 of 25/30 *tww? dpo?
cckarting - cd22 of 29/38 *clomid tww? dpo?
dan-o - cd28 of 28 *+opk on cd13! where are yooo?
drsquid - cd22 of ? *testing soon?
happily - cd22 of 32/35 *tww? dpo?
hausfrau - cd19 of 33/35 *possible o!
horseypants - cd20 of 35 *o-ed early! testing on thursday!
janna - cd29 of 29 *where are yooooo?
kalmeida1985 - cd19 of 28 *femara *2ww? dpo?
lbkmom4life - cd25 of 25 *set to test saturday morning!
littlesteph - cd21 of 32/45 *2ww? dpo?
missmichelle - cd21 of ? *hey yooo! o-time?
mouse_chicky - cd22 of 34 *where is yoooo?
piggywiggy - cd20 of 29/30 *2ww? dpo?
pinklove22 - cd17 of 28/33 *where is yoooo? 2ww? dpo?
pluck15 - cd16 of 28 *i miss yooooo! 2ww? dpo?
rachel789 - cd26 of 48 *o likely achieved!
rmsh1 - cd33 of 34 *o likely achieved!
spacy - cd19 of ? *where is yoooo spacy!
sweetpea - cd15 of 29 *o expected on march 16th!
wantabubba - cd33 of ? *clomid *where is yooooo!

ok peoples more better updates later, but i have mustered this partial update for now!

Hey horsey- just to update- I O'd a day early so I am 1 dpo on CD 15 of what will be a 27 day cycle (unless of course af doesn't show!!!)

First month using OPKs but I believe I got my positive either CD10 or 11 but still taking them to be sure!

Haus let me k ow how it goes at the doc!

I ended up calling the nurse line, they asked if I was having cramps (I'm not), and the severity of the spotting - I mentioned that it was letting up again and was told that's a good sign. She said I can definatly check in with a Doctor if I want to be sure, but can wait it out and discuss it with my Doctor at my appointment. She asked if I've taken a pregnancy test but I doubt that much spotting is a sign of anything.... :wacko:

Thanks for thinking of me! :)

Not cd25 until tomorrow lol going to test either tomorrow morning if af isn't here, Sunday or Monday. I might get lucky it is raining, hailing, thundering and lightening. I think hell froze over :) hopeful!!!

I am CD29 of 29 (to 35)... I've been testing for a few days. All BFN :(
So, I'm expecting AF anytime.... And feel like she's coming. Booo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->