Cycle Buddy Wanted!!!

Happy weekend to you all then all that BDing!

I am 1 DPO today, feeling a bit more positive as got some more BDing in but feeling relaxed about it too, I would love it to happen this month but I think I will be okay if I don't now I've got that first month out of the way (I hope!)

We are away at friends this weekend, so glad my fertile weekend has just gone and isn't coming up!!!

Hey girls
I'm a bit behind I think....I'm on CD11 - but just thought I would say hi and good luck to all of you !

X

i think i ovulated a couple days ago, will know tomorrow morning!!!!

Quick update from me ladies . . . I was @ my most fertile on friday so we managed to get some jiggy in,so I was ov on saturday but dh refused to have it with me that night :growlmad:. had it this morning but all I can do now is hope that the eggie got tagged . . . Anyhoo,now 2do so in the 2ww (af is next due 12 September). Good luck to everyone x

Hi to all you lovely ladies

Ebony_Blaze - welcome to this thread and good luck to you!

Pinkandfluffy, Kate & Mama Duck - I'm pleased to hear you all ovulated as predicted! Fingers crossed this is your month!

Update from me...
AF due Saturday and I have started spotting already!
CD 25 today and I don't even think I ovulated this cycle! Thats 2 cycles in a row now and feeling rubbish about it!
I think I have low progesterone after being on bcp and don't know what I can do to change this???!!!
Have posted on another thread and hoping someone out there can help soon!
This ttc journey is very obsessive and confusing

Good luck to everyone, lots of babydust being sent your way x

Thanx hun,I was getting ov pains friday,bit uncomfortable but hopefully worth it! :hugs: for the spotting. I have to admit I have'nt been at all obsessive this time round - so pleased with myself. Yay me :happydance:

i'm scared ff is wrong and i haven't really ov'd yet, having loads of creamy/watery cm today!

i was confused too. thought i ov'd last weekend (the 22nd aug) then had a few days of ewcm. i had a couple of extra tests left and took one this past friday (totally went on instinct) which was definitely positive (i misread the one from 8/22 that i thought was +).

do you have a couple of optks on hand?

no i haven't bought any of those yet...trying to just do temping and cm for a while before i have to start really spending money lol

Princess - hope someone has been able to answer you, afraid I have not a clue :shrug:

Kates - I have had very creamy cm and lots of it this weekend - very odd!

Wish this 2 ww would hurry!

OMG i had soooo much cm today....i used to get a lot while i was on birth control..the creamy cm... I haven't had hardly any cm since coming off of bc, and the past 2 days has been crazy!!! I hope this means something good!!!

I've noticed mine is more yellowy in colour x

Just to let you girls know
I'm out this month, the wicked :witch: got me this morning, back to CD1 for M£!!!
(last cycle was 29 days and now down to 28 days, what? why? oh who cares! lol!)
Although I do have some good news... believe it or not
Thought I wasn't ovulating until I went onto Fertility Friend, entered my temps and aparently I did ovulate on CD14! Woo hoo! :happydance: Lets hope I continue to do so!!!
Think I will go and get some OPKs the weekend and maybe I should start drinking green tea (have heard this helps with CM)!

My fingers are crossed for all you lovely ladies, good luck and lots more baby dust being thrown at you x

:dust:

I'm out this month, the wicked :witch: got me this morning, back to CD1 for M£!!!
Thought I wasn't ovulating until I went onto Fertility Friend, entered my temps and aparently I did ovulate on CD14! Woo hoo! :happydance: Lets hope I continue to do so!!!
Think I will go and get some OPKs the weekend and maybe I should start drinking green tea (have heard this helps with CM)!

My fingers are crossed for all you lovely ladies, good luck and lots more baby dust being thrown at you x

it's nice when not-so-fun news comes with some good news.
b/w temping and optks, you'll be all set!

cheers everyone and :dust: to all

:hugs: hun for the arrival of af. Here's hoping you get a bfp next month. Keep strong x

Sorry to hear the witch got you princess but good news that you are ovulating! I have used OPKs these last 2 months and found them great. I have also this month started taking EPO to help with CM and tried pre-seed a couple of times.

I think AF is going to get me too, cramping a bit today. Not due til Monday but reckon it's on the way, hey ho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->