Cycle change after miscarriage?

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by littlejenx, Jan 23, 2011.

1. littlejenx

littlejenx Well-Known Member

Hi Girls,
    I just wondered after a miscarriage should your cycle go back to the same length, mine was 30 days before mc. Does it normally stay the same? x:shrug:

2. binlidsrock

binlidsrock Well-Known Member

Hi, Im not sure how it works, but I know for sure that mine came quicker, they used to come between 26-28 days and after my MMC they came between 21-24 days consistently. I dont know if this is the same for everybody though.

3. MrsMandBump

MrsMandBump Well-Known Member

Hi hun, I'm happy to share mine with you.

I came off the pill in June -

July - 26 days
    Aug - 30 days
    Sept - 31 days
    Oct - pregnant
    Nov - pregnant
    Dec - miscarriage
    Jan 2011 - 35 days (after MC) or 39 days (after I started bleeding with the MC)

Currently on my first full cycle after MC, will let you know when AF comes.

xxxx

4. littlejenx

littlejenx Well-Known Member

Thankyou, i got my period 27 days after my mc so that was fairly quick, i just wondered if i would ovulate on day 16 like i used to or not? have you been charting your ovulation? x

5. MrsMandBump

MrsMandBump Well-Known Member

I've no idea where to start with charting so no I haven't but I seem to have had lots of CM for weeks. Just going to try and relax and wait n see xxxx

6. doddy0402

doddy0402 Mummy to 3!

Hi, I think it depends. I got pregnant the 1st month after my first mc and so I didn't find out cycle length. Then after my second, the first month took about 5-6 weeks for af to show and then back to my normal 30 days.
    After my 3rd mc though my cycles went a little crazy I they were anything from 26 days to 37 days!xx

7. Sarah17

Sarah17 Guest

Before I got pregnant and miscarried my cycle was every 28 days on the dot, since I miscarried on; 4th of December 2010

I came on a period 4th of January 2011 so thats 32 days after I miscarried.
    Then I came on a period on the 10th of February 2011 so thats 37 days after so mine are really bonked up at the moment.

8. crazylilth1ng

crazylilth1ng Well-Known Member

Before my mc last year, I was 28 days every month, between the mc and ectopic they ranged from 27-35 days, now... Who knows as I only had the ectopic 2 weeks ago.

9. Sorrell

Sorrell New Member

I had a miscarriage only two weeks ago now and am slightly confused about when my cycle should kick in again. Does it start when it was due when i wasn't pregnant? Or from the end of my miscarriage?? I'm getting really confused and any info would be very helpful. =) xx