Cycle Day 1 29/01.09 buddies wanted

Tudor Rose

Mummy
Reaction score
hi
my 2nd cycle arrived on time after taking the pill anyone on a similar cycle to me????
im 27/28 day cycler! :hi:

me me me :happydance:

cd1 was yesterday too, and a have a 26/27 day cycle. so pretty similar

how are you today hun xx

Hi im ok thank you! how are you?

fingers x this cycle i get lucky!!!

hope we both get :bfp: Vsoon!!!

Hi there, I have just started Cycle 4. I am on CD4 of a 24 day cycle. Just bought my first lot of opks so hoping I will get more luck!!!

Looking forward to chatting to you all this month and here's hoping for a :bfp: for us all!!

Jan 29 was CD1 for me too! AF has just finished and am jumping on hubby every opportunity starting today! This is month 1!!! Came of BCP in November and have been approx. 26 day cycle since. Would love to have Cycle Buddies, can I join you?

Well, OH has to go away on business Wed, and won't be back til late Thurs night which is a bit annoying. I know that my rough fertile dates are from this Wed right through to Sunday, so we will be :sex: Monday, Tues, Fri, Sat, Sun and Monday, to begin with. Poor bloke. :rofl:

CD 1 was Jan 31st. could use cycle buddies.
I have been ttc with DH since July '08 too. Every month is sooo dissapointing. I literally convince myself every month that I wont obsess and I am already obsessing. thinking about calling dr for some testing. I am almost 31 and DH is almost 39. tick tick tick:rofl:

i'm so silly peed on an opk today lol way to early in cycle but i just couldn'r help myself lol good job i got 40

how are you girls today xxx

Hey girls.

Well OH had a nightmare getting home from work today, trains cancelled due to snow...but I still made him BD when we got home. Poor bloke! Well not 'make', but you know what I mean. :blush: He is not sure if he will be flying to Edinburgh Wed morning yet because of the snow, so I hope not as we need to BD from now til Monday, or as much as poss.

How is everyone doing?

Any cycle buddies online? What's your plan of action for the next few days. OH is off to Edinburgh at 4am so when he gets in from work, am hoping I can pounce before he starts packing. :blush:

I can i join you lovely ladies, Cd 1 was the 28/1 my cycle is normally bout 27/29 days :)

He he! Heavenly I'm about the same! He's tired but I'm insistent. :rofl:

He has been away for 2 days and is back around 8pm tonight. He will be knackered, so will probably let him off tonight, but the next few evenings, no escape. :happydance:

Hello! Mind if I join you? I am new to this, but my cycle began on Jan 30th so close to yours......only thing is, I came off the pill last month so I have no idea what kind of cycle to expect. Am going to make the most of BD'ing though for practise :)

Oh Heavenly that's so funny! Mine's going to be home soon and I know he'll be tired, but after dinner I'm completely planning to jump him. ~cackles~ Not that he won't enjoy it, and he gets dins first, but otherwise there's no ifs, ands, or buts it's happening tonight!

We'll both be pregnant in no time if we keep it up! ~laughs~

Backtoback: Fingers crossed for you for a nice regular cycle to make TTC easier and more straight forward!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->