Cycle day 44 Please help!

AndieLove

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

It's my first time posting on any of these sites but I am at a dead end here about what's going on with my body so I am hoping you can help me.

Partner and I have been having sex unprotected in the last 6+ months as we want to have a baby but due to busy work lives we haven't been religiously trying, maybe once a week. :blush:

So I am now on cycle day 44, normal cycle is between 32-34...longest I have gone without AF has been 34 days. I am currently using Clue APP which is pretty accurate and have been using it for the past 2 years.

I have taken 6 test and all BFN, but have had some symptoms.

* Eating loads last 2 weeks then appetite off this week
* weight gain around my boobs and belly (partner noticed yesterday)
* Slight tender boobs but not painful anymore, they were very sore 2 weeks ago when I though AF was coming.
* headache, really one yesterday and today
* Couldn't stand the taste of baked beans last night at dinner (had dry jacket potato with cheese only)
* Can't stand the smell of ciggerettes or coffee ( I used to smoke ( 2 a day) and live on coffee but can't seem to go near them past 2 weeks)
* On monday was hit with really bad cold/flu which I am just recovering from and started with sore throat (I don't get ill very easily)
* noticed white lotion CM last week then today stringy whitesh/clearish CM with blob (stretched it between my fingers) sorry tmi
* Cramping on and off for the past 2 weeks
* Weird sense of smell, parfumes make me feel sick
* Feeling tired and lazzy (normally I am a very up and go morning person and can't sit still).

Today I went to the doctor as I am now very concerned :shrug: at this point she said that the possibility of pregnancy was low as it should really show by now as I had sex on the 1st of Jan but I may of had sex after too. She then did an internal examination and said my vagina felt a little 'bulky' and 'compact' and asked if I could do another urine test which again negative. My partner and had sex last night and he too said I felt really wet and tighter, he describbed it as 'spongy' :rofl:

Anyway she has requested full blood count and other blood tests and having them tomorrow. I was 6 weeks pregnant with my daughter when I got BFP 9 years ago so I have now forgotten what all my symptoms were. I am now 33 and partner is 28.

Can anyone help me understand what is happening to me, I am having a blood test tomorrow for ovarian cancer so we can rule that out too and I am really freaking out...:nope:

Any replies would be much much appreciated

A xx

Could be hormones causing the symptoms, could be you had a weird cycle and ovulated at a cometly different time? The docs blood test will give you a definite answer either way. How did it go?

I agree,sounds like hormone changes. A blood test would be your answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->