Cycle day one...I think

mychelle4

Mom of two perfect girls
Reaction score
I actually started cramping three days ago, and started spotting two days ago. Spotting was darker brown this morning, but not an actual flow yet. This was my first month ttc and I've never really had a period start like this before. (That I know of anyway. Can't say I've paid that much attention) I'm sure it's AF, but from which day do I call it day one? Yesterday, today, or when she hits full force?

Hey - this has happened to me the last 2 cycles I've had. They were also my first 2 cycles off BC, so I'm assuming this is normal I just never had it while taking the pill.

The first cycle I spotted (red) for a day.

This last cycle I spotted brown/dark red for 2 days, then all red one day and the next day it was a full flow. I did a lot of research and from what I've read you should could your first day of normal flow as the first day of your period.

So I spotted from Friday-Sunday (barley enough to get on a panty liner), it even stopped Sunday night.. Then Monday it was a light period flow. Tuesday heavier, etc...I am counting Monday as the first day of my period.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for replying. I'm still only spotting, which is frustrating. Hopefully things get going by tonight. As long as she's stalling, I'm stuck waiting. lol

Are you asking which day you're supposed to officially count as CD1?

Yes, I was asking if I count spotting, or if I should wait until she hits full on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->