Cycle is going haywire

Chiclets

Reaction score
I am not sure where to put this post so decided to throw it out here and see if anyone had any insight.

My cycles average 31 days long currently. We did not get to DTD much last cycle. I glanced at my calender and the only day we did that was even relatively close to ovulation would have been on CD24 and that is only IF I ovulated late. I have not been temping for ages now so I do not know my current LP length and no clue on when I actually ovulated last month. I had what I assume was my AF on September 29th and October 1st. My periods are usually 3-5 days long but this one was only 2 days long. I just figured I had a random short AF and didn't worry over it at all. Pregnancy never crossed my mind since we DTD a bit late in the cycle past ovulation. On CD7, I had a stomach bug or something because I had diarrhea & stomach pain. I thought that was over but it happened again on CD9 (but minus the stomach pain this time). Fast forward to CD11 and I have been spotting today. I have never ever had any spotting midcycle, with the exception of the day after sex if we were maybe a little too energetic. :winkwink: I do not know if all of this is even related to each other, if I'm having some type of hormone inbalance, or what exactly. I am at a loss and am wondering if I should set up a doctor's appointment. Any ideas of what could have caused such a short period of 2 days and now spotting? &, if the stomach issues are related, then that also. I have not been to the doctor in years so I hesitate to call him and waste his time if it is nothing to be concerned over. Feeling a little worried.

Eta- I have not taken a pregnancy test just to rule that out. No test in the house right now or I would take one. I don't feel pregnant so I don't feel like that is the answer unless I'm mistaken.

i would start with a test and go from there gl x

I went ahead and picked up a cheap $1 test and it was bfn just like I figured it would be. Anyone have any other ideas as to what is happening? I may just need to get a doctor's appointment to make sure all is a-okay. I have had cysts in the past but it has never affected my cycle. & those usually cause a good deal of pain. I had stomach pain that one Thursday but it was a completely different style of pain (it was up high and cyst pain isn't).

If you didn't completely shed your lining with last AF, then some breakthrough bleeding mid-cycle wouldn't really be surprising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->