Cycle length changing

saraaa

Mum of 1 and growing 1 😊
Reaction score
My cycle has always been 28 days like clock work, but the last couple of months it's been about 33 days and I haven't been getting ovulation pains on those 2 months either...
Today is cd30 and negative test and "late" again... Can cycles just change length? I'm going to get some ovulation tests from Amazon to see what's going on as I'm not feeling the pain anymore, it's just got me worried that somethings wrong :nope:
This is our first proper month trying to conceive number 2, but we weren't protecting against it last month either
Thanks in advance xx

mine have always been 30 days (except for my HSG cycle that one was 28 days) in the fast 27 months we have been trying but the past 4 have been 37 days and O moved from day 17 to day 22 but now finally after 4 odd months my cycle seems to be okay again.

Yes they can change based on many factors. I would recommend finding another way to confirm O rather than just pains.

I used to have a very textbook cycle- 28days. Then it moved to 32days, then ranged ALL over from there. I O anywhere from CD16-21.

Mine changed from a regular 27-28 days to anywhere from 24 to 32 once I hit 25 lol. I agree O pains are highly unreliable. I suggest opks or bbt. Big fan of bbt

My cycle has been between 27 and 35 days with O being roughly CD19 for the past 12 months however this cycle was 57 days and no confirmed O! No particular reason that I can think of other than I started conception tabs half way through...am going to be temping and doing OPK's this cycle to work out a definite O as i'm not convinced I did last cycle but also started a different brand of conception tablets.
good luck xxx

Yeah I did a month or so of opks when we were trying the first time but I miscarried then got pregnant straight away after.
Got ovulation pains each month then the month before we start trying for number 2 they stop! Lol.
Still waiting for AF to arrive, 3 days late so far then I can get some opks again!

I did use the seven seas trying to conceive tablets last time and got pregnant before I finished the pack lol. Might have to try again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->