Cycle & length totally switching up on me ???

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll,

Had a miscarriage last Feb. and got one depo shot right after. After the depo shot was supposed to wear off, my husband and I started TTC in August. In October I did not have a period... August, September, November and December I had weird random cycles... I would bleed for 1-3 days and have cycles anywhere from 35-62 days... but they are mostly 35 days more recently.

When my January cycle came it was totally different than any I have experienced since before my depo - I bled for 6 days and my cycle was 26 days. Then in Feb. I bled for 5 days...

I am currently CD 11 with tons of watery and fertile looking CM. Yesterday I had an almost positive OPK...

Could my cycles be switching up on me? Is it possible to go from long cycles with hardly a period, to getting a longer period and my cycles shortening on me? I'm wondering if my cycles shortening is a good sign that I'm ovulating again after the stupid depo!

Could I be about to ovulate this early in my cycle?

I have so many questions... I'm just shocked that my cycles are finally shortening!! Hoping to catch my eggy this month.

Thanks ladies.

It may be possible that your body is turning into a regular cycle producing machine :happydance:

Good luck!

I think this is a great sign that your cycles are becoming shorter, and your O is as early as CD11/13. I think it's normal. I say that because it's a change for the better, not for worse.

It might fluctuate a few cycles from now on, but it certainly is a good trend. Give it a bit of time.

Hope you get your little sticky bean soon! <3

When I stopped having the depo (had been on it for 10 years), my cycles were every couple of months, then one month, I just started having 28 day cycles with ovulation on cd 14. I conceived the first month of my regular cycle (this ended in a miscarriage), but became pregnant straight away after the miscarriage with my little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->