Cycle Predictors

poppy

Mum of Three
Reaction score
Hi all!:hi:

Been woken up with period cramps (uggh!), so decided to see what was happening at B and B.

I just wondered if anyone used cycle predictors such as My Monthly Cycles and how effective you found them on its own (or do you have to use ov sticks as well?). Has anyone become pregnant by using them?

This was our first month ttc and I used MMC to predict when I would ovulate and it did seem to coincide with egg white CM. We BD within a day of this but as I have just got the :witch:am obviously not pregnant.

Any tips?

I havent gotten into any of that yet. Ive been ttc for 1 year...But on a small break to clear my head....Anyways......Back to your question...

I have been charting and taking my temp. That is all I have been doing. It has worked to help me figure out when I O and as far as my cycles, they are pretty regular. But If you try temping and charting, You should get a really good Idea after a few months of just how your body works. Good luck ;)

Thanks Suz. Yeah, my cycle is pretty regular as well - 31 days, although last month it was late. I had just come back from honeymoon in early August and has been taking anti-malarials (don't know if that had anything to do with it).

I started using OPKs & charting then moved on to just charting to see my O pattern. Helped me work out when my O day was :D

Depends what your more comfy with I guess and if any would be considered a hassle (some ppl think cahrting is hassle).

Defo worth both or one or other I'd say if you want to know.

I use fertility friend and opks for my cycles.
My cycles change lengths once in a while so the charting helps me know whats going on.

I've been thinking about starting to temp and chart to see exactly what my cycles are. I think it's important to know how your body works!

my AF is all over the shop, so I can't use just average days, I can't temp coz I don't sleep properly and I don't really want to use OPK, - we DTD at least every second day and if I have EWCM we DTD that day too (if we haven't already)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->