cycle question help

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hi ladies just a bit confused about my cycle wondering if anyone can help.... i lost my baby at 22 weeks.
i gave birth to her on the 16th of feb and all bleeding has stopped since the 28th. i have no idea about when i should expect AF or when i should start ovulating!!! if anyone could give me some advice? my cycle before i got pregnant was pretty normal every 28 days give or take a day or two. just havent got a clue where to start!!!!!

:hugs: Im so sorry for your loss.

I do not know myself but from what Ive read on here it varies greatly from ladies ovulating and conceiving 2 weeks after bleeding to 6-7 weeks wait for af to come with no ovulation signs in between. Sorry I cant be anymore help but I think its a very personal thing. Your HGC needs to drop back before ovulation will start again.:flower:

I am *so* sorry for your loss :(

This is a tough question and one that I wish I had a clear answer on too- but every woman is different- some women 4 weeks from the mc get their period- others it could take over 2 months- it's impossible to say. I do agree with Cornish that your HCG level has to be @ a non pregnant level first- have you done a HPT to make sure it's negative?? I *just* got my BFN after about 2 weeks- which I had a d&c done on 2/16 so you should be right around where I am at.

I have no idea where to start myself- EVERYTHING is a mess- I bled for 5 days on my own before the d&c so I have NO CLUE whether THAT day starts as cd1 or the d&c starts as cd1 or what. I basically have thrown my hands up in the air over trying to figure it out- I plan on just having sex every other day until AF comes (how great it would be if it DID NOT!) and then once AF comes- I know that's cd1 and I start tracking for month 2 with OPK's and such. :hugs:

I am *so* sorry for your loss :(

This is a tough question and one that I wish I had a clear answer on too- but every woman is different- some women 4 weeks from the mc get their period- others it could take over 2 months- it's impossible to say. I do agree with Cornish that your HCG level has to be @ a non pregnant level first- have you done a HPT to make sure it's negative?? I *just* got my BFN after about 2 weeks- which I had a d&c done on 2/16 so you should be right around where I am at.

I have no idea where to start myself- EVERYTHING is a mess- I bled for 5 days on my own before the d&c so I have NO CLUE whether THAT day starts as cd1 or the d&c starts as cd1 or what. I basically have thrown my hands up in the air over trying to figure it out- I plan on just having sex every other day until AF comes (how great it would be if it DID NOT!) and then once AF comes- I know that's cd1 and I start tracking for month 2 with OPK's and such. :hugs:

thanks hun started bleeding a little again today so dont think its all out of my system yet!i just assumed the levels of hcg drop fairly quickly, should i take a test myself or go to the doctor? if i do it myself whats the best test? sorry for all the questions just havent a clue about this sorta thing and as it was my first pregnancy i was all over the place!! thanks for the advice pet sorry for your loss xxxx

I would just take a test on your own- I bought a pack of 25 internet cheapy pregnancies tests- they work great- just as good as the expensive ones. I would track it to make sure the line is getting lighter and lighter.. it's a good way to know that your body is doing what it should. And you can NEVER have too many questions!!!! Ask away! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->