Cycles after a chem

lynlouc

Reaction score
Hi hope you may be able to help , i was wondering what difference to my next cycle would a chemical preg make , My cycles had always been regular 28/29 days then all of a sudden jumped to 35 ,ov'ing on day 19 ish but last month i had a chem mc and have no clue where i am now ,( i dont temp or anything ,just go with feelings etc ) i had loads of ov ( wetness ,,, sorry about tmi ) but no cramps like last month,, on days 13/14 so may i af earlier again or am i just i a mess ?????????????:dohh:

OD and AF came early for me after my CP, but I was also taking a B complex, so I am not sure to what to attribute the changes.

I always have a 30 day cycle and O on day 18 or 19.
AF is always 5 days.... light, medium, medium-heavy, medium, light.
I usually have very mild cramping on the 1st day of AF.

I had a 32 day cycle when I had the CP, and and AF was only 3 days, mostly spotting and a few scary-looking small clots...never had them before...Then, I Oed on cd15, and then AF came on day 28, 2 days early. AF lasted 7 days....crazy heavy for five days straight, then 1 medium day, then 1 light day. I also had no cramping, but was unusually exhausted the entire week. I had never bled so heavily in my life, and almost went to the doc because it was a bit disturbing....

Also, I have some creamy cm today and I got a faint line on an OP test....so needless to say, I am utterly BAFFLED as I am usually bone dry until day 14, or so....This may be good since my OH will be abroad over our usual BD time, bit still, all these changes are a bit unsettling.

I have tried to find info re this on other threads and have not found much, so please share if you find more info.

To the other ladies on this forum, please share your experiences!!!

I hate feeling so out-of-whack, especially since I am so accustomed to the very regular clock work of my cycles. I keep wondering if there is something wrong with me, or if this will sort itself out in time...

OD and AF came early for me after my CP, but I was also taking a B complex, so I am not sure to what to attribute the changes.

I always have a 30 day cycle and O on day 18 or 19.
AF is always 5 days.... light, medium, medium-heavy, medium, light.
I usually have very mild cramping on the 1st day of AF.

I had a 32 day cycle when I had the CP, and and AF was only 3 days, mostly spotting and a few scary-looking small clots...never had them before...Then, I Oed on cd15, and then AF came on day 28, 2 days early. AF lasted 7 days....crazy heavy for five days straight, then 1 medium day, then 1 light day. I also had no cramping, but was unusually exhausted the entire week. I had never bled so heavily in my life, and almost went to the doc because it was a bit disturbing....

Also, I have some creamy cm today and I got a faint line on an OP test....so needless to say, I am utterly BAFFLED as I am usually bone dry until day 14, or so....This may be good since my OH will be abroad over our usual BD time, bit still, all these changes are a bit unsettling.

I have tried to find info re this on other threads and have not found much, so please share if you find more info.

To the other ladies on this forum, please share your experiences!!!

I hate feeling so out-of-whack, especially since I am so accustomed to the very regular clock work of my cycles. I keep wondering if there is something wrong with me, or if this will sort itself out in time...

Indigo,
May I ask you about the clots? This AF I had strange teeny tiny granules. Not sure what to think of this, but it has happened one other time only. Usually I have the normal shedding of lining and larger clots if that AF is particularly heavy, but I haven't had but one heavy AF since I had the depo shot.

They were small, jello-esque, and dark red /almost black. I don't know if they were "clots"..... I just did not know what to call them. It was as if someone had just vomited blackberry jello...please excuse the descriptive language...Sorry...

They were small, jello-esque, and dark red /almost black. I don't know if they were "clots"..... I just did not know what to call them. It was as if someone had just vomited blackberry jello...please excuse the descriptive language...Sorry...

Thank you. There is no way to get around being descriptive, imo. Every bit of info we can give each other helps to improve our knowledge base, and knowledge is power!

Lynlouc,
Sorry for your loss. To answer your question, it seems that there is no right or wrong answer to your question. Only experiences to share. I've read some women return to normal cycles directly after a CP and some have an "off" cycle the very next month. I do wish you much luck and hope you can snag a BFP very soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->