cycles after mc

sarahjane10

love my lil boy so much
Reaction score
hi girls i am on day 22 of my cycle i would normaly come on period around day 28/29 i had a natural mc this is my first normal period
Asking for some advise of what i should exspect will it come latter or what!!

Thanks x

Sorry I cant really offer any advice as everybody's cycle is different after M/C, I hope she shows soon for you or if your TTC that you get your BFP, good luck and keep us updated.xxx

after my 1st mc, af came after 5 weeks (I'm a 28/29 day girl too), but I agree with the lady above, mcs can throw it out for a few cycles. hope she comes soon x

Everyone is different, but i was early for my 1st cycle and the rest have been a week late

I got my AF exactly 4 weeks after my natural mc. I mc on 15 July and got my AF on 15 August but everyone is different. The hospital told me to expect it anywhere from 3 to 8 weeks after the mc bleeding stops. My AF was different to normal though. Heavy bleeding for 3 days and then normal spotting for a few more days.

Hope it all goes ok for you but dont worry if your AF doesnt come after 4 weeks. Your body has been through a lot and needs to recover in its own way.

Take care,
Raisin

My first period after MC was on time but lighter than normal, the one after was really heavy and felt like things were back to normal. But since then I have bleed inbetween each month which I didnt before. Good luck, hope you recover well physically and mentally xxx

Actually I'm confused as well. I had a natural mc at the end of last month, and my spotting stopped 2 weeks ago. Today I have a period with clots, and I don't know is this normal or not? It seems too early to me?

Hey there, I had a natural MC on 21 July (do you count first day as he day of MC?) bled for 5 days. Then I *think* I ovulated on 12 August, tried as a bonus, but no luck, got light spotting on Sunday then started AF properly on Monday. Got really heavy yesterday adn today - heavier than ever before - and pretty painful but I am sort of glad that everything seems to be back to normal. Plus I guess you can expect there seem to be some extra *stuff* even though I had an US which showed it had all gone. I'm trying not to worry that I have a weird Luteal Phase now.... I don't think I can cope with worrying about something else...

When they did it they showed I had a couple of fibroids (only small) which I was told not to worry about at all as they were small. I am wondering whether these have been irritated by the PG/MC and are causing the heavier period. Anyone else experienced this?

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->