Cystic Acne

Frooty

Reaction score
I've always suffered from acne since the age of 15 im now 23 nearly 24 and i STILL have it but now its quite cystic before it used to be pimples but its got so much worse its actually painful mostly around my chin just looks horrendous i dont want to suffer with this all my adult life too. Doctors have given me creams and anti biotics but they dont work. I've heard a lot about accutane but need to see a derm for that doctors said to give it a few months and i have so may go back and see if she can refer me its just so confidence destroying :(

omg you have to try B5.. Panthoneic Acid start at 6 grams a day (6000mg) IT's a miracle!!! I ave been on accutane twice and the b5 works better. You have to keep taking it though look up Dr leung and B5.. I use NOW foods brand it works! it works!!!!

https://voices.yahoo.com/how-cured-acne-pantothenic-acid-vitamin-626891.html check this link seriously it's a freaking miracle my skin is like glass. i take 6 grams so i don't think you have to take as much as some of the study participants if you weigh less or maybe as time goes on you can reduce mg

hey have you tried any kind of chemical peels or anything? Ive also suffered with acne since i was about 12. I'm 25 now. a lady came into my job searching for people to test out a new product and found me...how embarrassing. anyways along with the face wash i tested out she did chemical peels on me (mostly salicylic peels...and another one called a blueberry jesner.) I also had the cystic acne...honestly it worked so so good for me! i mean my skin peeled off my face for a good week after i got them but it was all worth it! i plan on getting more after i have my son as chemical peels aren't really recommended during pregnancy. i tried everything under the sun...this is all thats worked for me so far!

I've had, and still sometimes have it (and I am in my mid thirties). Its worse than acne as you say! I never did try anything for it, there must be some sort of hormonal issue at the back of it though, there is something you can get from a dermatologist that is super strong, probably what you mean, you could always give it a go XXX

Honestly use pure coconut oil every day you will see a difference, i use it for everything even eat it, you can get it here https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_s...a+coconut+oil&rh=i:aps,k:nutrivia+coconut+oil

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->