d&c and chromosome analysis of the tissue afterwards

filipenko32

2xDD & Expecting No.3
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know that a d&c is the only thing to do if you want to have the chromosomes tested after a loss and that some poeple would rather opt out of a d&c and go the other routes.

I wondered if we could swap notes about patterns in the losses against those who know what the reason was. For example, you know your pregnancy was always behind dates / non-doubling hcg etc and knew for sure it was normal chromosomally or vice-versa then I think it would be useful. Perhaps then we would find the decision making for d&c or not a little easier. I for one would not like to go through a d&c again but I would like to be able to make a generalisation based on patterns of others' experiences + my own. Does that make sense?

So my info is: 3mc's were always behind various dates (6-8 weeks), had an enlarged yolk sac in one and too small gest sac in another, non-doubling hcgs, heartbeats, then heartbeats stopped - Awaiting chromosome testing of the recent products of conception so will update this thread when i know.

Hope that's helpful!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->