Dad posts video response to daughter's status on Facebook

O

Ozzieshunni

Watch it! The end is totally worth it! :rofl:

https://www.litefm.com/cc-common/mainheadlines3.html?feed=421220&article=9738000

That's amazing! He should have filmed her reaction!

Absolutely BRILLIANT. How can ANYONE say that was undeserved - I want to shake that man's hand and buy him a beer. THAT is discipline. The daughter came across as a brat and it's clear he felt he did not raise her that way.

He's right, we do have it too easy - I'd say I'm about 10-15 years younger than him and I KNOW I still had it easy.

Well done that man!

HAHA me mum made me do chores round the house and my dad used to take me to work with him (had his own business) this man has got a good point when it comes to his daughter!!!

Kids should be brought up to do chores round the house even if its doing their bed and emptying the washing machine!!! good on him his a ledge.

She'll be teased about that for months at school. Brat or not, better ways of handling things.
(Although, I did PMSL)

Completely agree with what this guy did! She will hate her parents for it now but she will have so so much respect for them doing this when she is older and has kids of her own
My dad was very strict (sometimes a little scary when your a small child), i dont agree with all he did when i was younger but in a big way i am greatfull as i wouldnt be me today otherwise.

I thought it was brilliant but I so wasn't expecting him to shoot it! Even my dad thought it was good!

My dad did too. Honestly, I don't think an IT guy would shoot a laptop that was fully functional. :haha:

I think this is great.
It wasnt the first time she had disrespected her parents and she had had warning!

personally i think thats stupid. he should have just sold it instead of shooting it :wacko:

I did say above that I didn't think it was a complete laptop. if you look at it, it just looks like the case.

If that was my son, I'd make him march his laptop into the Goodwill or a homeless shelter, or some sort of charity and make him personally hand it over as a donation. I don't really see a compelling reason to destroy perfectly good property, and I think making them hand it over themselves would be more "painful". (It also would give your child time to get things off the laptop that might not have been replaceable. What if you had 2/3 of your term paper done and saved on there? I mean, she should be punished for being a brat, but being forced to do your homework again is kind of over the top.)

Haha, we found that very funny, harsh but funny.

I sent the link to my dad!

LMFAO this is amazing. Totally justifiable and a brilliant way to do it, lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->