Daddy daycare

i watched ot for about 10 mins didnt really like it
my sil partner works in a nursey and she says its totally unfair how the guys got treated they never even told them what to do they were all just thrown in at the deep end :-/

i watched episode 1.... how sexist were those female nursery workers?! clearly theyre all single mums because of their attitudes towards men and the type of men they must have gone for. i thought it was disgusting how their behaviour was passed off as ok.

i watched episode 1.... how sexist were those female nursery workers?! clearly theyre all single mums because of their attitudes towards men and the type of men they must have gone for. i thought it was disgusting how their behaviour was passed off as ok.

Yeah cos all of us single Mums clearly have bad attitudes towards men and clearly went for the wrong type to have LO's with! What a s**t statement! :growlmad: I don't think the nursery workers were sexist at all.. Just showing Dads who don't take much to do with their own children (by their own admission) how to take care of kids and play better with them.

I watched this for the first time this week and quite enjoyed it. I thought the chap who works for the AA was hilarious when he said it would be really easy and he thought he was just going to make his wife look a bit stupid :haha: At least they gave him the majority of the nappy duty. It was lovely to see the effect it had on the guy with 4 girls who thought his kids were awful though. He was so emotional and then to see him really making the effort with his own children even after a few days was lovely to watch.

Did i say ALL single mums? no- not a personal attack on YOU! re read what i wrote! i was talking about that particular group of women who all stood there and poo poohed all men because of their bad experiences.

Yes they were sexist, they were tutting and sighing and saying 'men' as a generalisation it was incredibly rude and sexist! For each lazy dad theres another who is hands on.

Did i say ALL single mums? no- not a personal attack on YOU! re read what i wrote! i was talking about that particular group of women who all stood there and poo poohed all men because of their bad experiences.

Yes they were sexist, they were tutting and sighing and saying 'men' as a generalisation it was incredibly rude and sexist! For each lazy dad theres another who is hands on.

How can you assume all the nursery workers were single Mums? Thats a total sweeping generalisation!! I must have been watching a different programme to you as I never seen any rudeness or sexism! I did actually re-read what you originally wrote and I stand by my comment that it was a s**t statement.

the very beginning of the programme they said that all the nursery staff were female and single parents. They then all made comments about how useless men were.

im on about epsidode 1, that was shown last week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->