Daily headaches and dizziness

sammie13s

Reaction score
Anyone else have these awful symptoms? I just feel blah!!! Rotten.

Yes I’m totally with you here! 3 days solid and I’ve had enough already lol. Along with nausea is not fun. I’m hoping they go soon x

It's awful isn't it. Like it's just constantly there but mine goes worse as the day goes on and paracetamol just don't touch it. Xx

It's awful isn't it. Like it's just constantly there but mine goes worse as the day goes on and paracetamol just don't touch it. Xx

Exactly the same for me! I have a nap when sons at school in hope of it going. Damn hormones! Lol

Praying it goes away soon. It's so deliberating and annoying. It's really getting me down tbh xx

I get a couple headaches here and there but I think it's because of my seizure medication. As for the dizziness, oh yeah I definitely get that all the time.

I'm still suffering with this. Feeling faint with it too. And it's so hard not to panic with it that I almost end up having a panic attack too xx

I'm still suffering with this. Feeling faint with it too. And it's so hard not to panic with it that I almost end up having a panic attack too xx

Oh bless you. I don’t have the headaches anymore atm but have severe nausea and dizziness/feeling faint. I’d had enough today and contacted doc, he prescribed me prochlorperazine over the phone. It’s taken the edge off the nausea but not the dizzy spells. I think we probably both need our blood pressures checking and maybe a blood test for anemia. I’m giving it a couple of days and if no better I’m going back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->