Daily Testing Until BFP or Bust

I can see it on the clear blue too so don't get the frer - dodgy one? Taken with diluted pee?

The CB has a line for sure too. Idk why free is negative? Try another later?

It has a bit of a line now but it is definitely grey and dodgy looking. Can't get a solid picture of it.

Just weird that for all the fake lines frer has been giving recently I can't get it to show on mine.

https://i63.tinypic.com/331j9f7.jpg

I can see a faint line but your other tests are fab, frer are rubbish lately.

I actually just posted a thread about this, in this forum. A lot of girls on Amazon reviewed that they are legit pregnant and get a negative result on these new FRER's. Even digi's picked up that they were pregnant. But the FRER's still said negative. And girls that are NOT pregnant are getting false positives.

From the looks of your other tests, I'd say you are pregnant. Excuse my language, but First Response needs to get their shet together.

FX
:dust:

How strange, definitely see something on your other tests and the clearblue and it seemed to be getting darker too! X

FRER have always been good for me and I got an early BFP again this time with a FRER, but the ones I bought weren't the new curved ones x

FS for tonight. Only about a 2 hour hold as I was driving and absolutely had to stop to pee. Lol

Looks good. Nice clear and definitely pink. Hopefully everything continues to move in the right direction!

https://i65.tinypic.com/250tv2e.jpg

I actually just posted a thread about this, in this forum. A lot of girls on Amazon reviewed that they are legit pregnant and get a negative result on these new FRER's. Even digi's picked up that they were pregnant. But the FRER's still said negative. And girls that are NOT pregnant are getting false positives.

From the looks of your other tests, I'd say you are pregnant. Excuse my language, but First Response needs to get their shet together.

FX
:dust:

I used to love the new frer. They detected my last pregnancy early and perfectly.

Last cycle they started throwing faint lines at 6dpo. In all honesty it could have been a cp as my cycle was 42 days long. Lol

I'm definitely getting tired of trying to take pictures on my phone too 😂😂😂😂

Seems like sometimes it focuses well on the line and others not so much. Tonight's is definitely darker irl, I didn't tweak it like this mornings. I'm wondering if it's dark enough for a digital? I have one hidden away and I saved my pee. Lol

Ha ha ha.
Digital said not pregnant. I figured as much. But it was also one of the off brand ones I had saved from last month.

Will try again in a couple of days and see if it changes its mind.

I figured it was too early, especially since it took like 10 minutes for it to figure out its answer. Seriously, I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put all of my night creams on and it was still thinking.

Your line still looks so clear, definitely looks BFP to me! I hope you can see it on your other tests soon :)

I got a very clear BFP on a FRER this time but my CB Digi still said negative (using same FMU as the FRER) until 2 days later x

Fab lines, I log in just to see your updates x

Picked up some more FS and some CB this morning :)

https://i65.tinypic.com/16m4021.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->