Damiana Herb- After Ectopic

marinahall1

Reaction score
Hey guys! Me again. Just started trying today after taking two months off (had an ectopic about two months ago). Super nervous.

I am using Damania, has anyone else ever used it? Any reports?

Also, my ovulation predictor tests came up positive, it is only 4 days past my period. I took two tests and both are showing positive. That makes me a bit nervous after having a miscarriage and ectopic.

I know it is possible, but could it be that my hormones are off?

Just some questions, if any of y'all have any answers

Hello
Im sorry for your loss. Im sorry i dnt have any answers to any of your questions, just wanted to say good luck on ur TTC journey.:baby: I too just went through an ectopic jus had surgery last friday to have the pregnancy and my left tube removed. Its very hard, Im still having a good deal of pain, along with the emotional aspect of it all.:cry::cry::growlmad: I know I will be nervous to when it comes time to TTC again. lots and lots of baby dust to you...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

so sorry for ur losses girls i had an ectopic in april,it was awful to go through,i've never heard of damania whats it for?

Hey, Damania is used to regulate hormones and increase blood flow to your woman areas :thumbup: I had a friend that used it and got pregnant immediately after years of trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->