Damn! I Dont Even Want To Sleep Anymore!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by BrandysBabies, Oct 13, 2013.

1. BrandysBabies

BrandysBabies Cautiously Expecting #4!

I just woke myself up from the worst dream! It was so real, so normal. It was April all over again. I went to the bathroom and was bleeding. I had to come out an tell dh. The emotions were heart wrenching. The drive to the hospital. The blood tests. The scan confirming the worst had happened again. The pain, the heartache, the extreme feeling of loss. The realization that we would not be bringing home another angel. It was so real.

I woke up in tears. The relief that overwhelmed me when I realized it had been a dream. The fear of having to go to the bathroom after such a horrid dream. I am sitting here feeling like I just MCed all over again. Ugh, I just want 1st to be over......

2. emalou90

emalou90 Well-Known Member

That's so awful I hate vivid dreams.
    :hugs: big hugs for you xxx

3. redlemonade

redlemonade Well-Known Member

Oh that's a horrible dream :hugs: It is just a dream though; hope the rest of 1st try goes really fast for you.