dampness/panty liner

tina426

Reaction score
Sorry this will all be a little tmi....

I am 20+3. The past 4-5 days I've been pretty damp down there. Not soaking thru pants or undies even, but enough that id like to wear a liner. I did yesterday, didn't soak it or really even have true liquid in there, just damp surfaces -no smells, no color. Not feeling gushes or hearing leaking etc. And i had my 20 week a/s last Thursday and they mentioned everything looked great.

It's been super hot here on the east coast. So I'm trying to stay hyper hydrated, so my bladder is always full, I'm guessing it's regular discharge and maybe sweat and maybe a little pee?

Anybody else having these issues? It seems minor...but weird...

An increase in CM is really common in pregnancy

I've been having increased discharge definitely, and sometimes a clear wet circle on my panties...I've chalked it up to the same, discharge, sweat, and maybe a little pee...isn't pregnancy beautiful?

Yeah, increased discharge is super common, I've had to start wearing panty liners and changing them and my underwear twice a day.

Sounds pretty normal, though if there are *truly* no smells at all, I might mention it next time you go in to get checked. I doubt it would be fluid leaking, but CM, sweat, and urine are all odor producing, while amniotic fluid is not. So, if by odorless you mean "nothing too funky", then it's probably fine, but if you mean "really and truly no odor at all", I might just ask about it (the test to see if it is amniotic fluid is just like a swab, so no big deal). Not trying to alarm you at all, since it sounds like it's likely to be totally and absolutely normal, but the odorless/no smell thing caught my eye.

I have had increased discharge since the first trimester. I have to wear a panty liner everyday otherwise my knickers would keep getting stained.
Pregnancy have some beautiful things to offer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->