Dance Moms

Chris77

Mommy to PJ and Gavin
Reaction score
Anyone else watch this show? I swore up and down that I would never watch this outrageous show, but yesterday there was nothing on tv and I was bored, so I decided to watch an episode. Now, I'm hooked! I watched just about the whole first season yesterday. :dohh:

Anyone else watch this show? I swore up and down that I would never watch this outrageous show, but yesterday there was nothing on tv and I was bored, so I decided to watch an episode. Now, I'm hooked! I watched just about the whole first season yesterday. :dohh:

I watched bits of it and so far that woman with the PhD is so snide and the other mother that would basically get on her knees to get her daughter a part drives me mad. Actually I had to turn it off. Has there been a marathon I've missed on Lifetime? Perhaps I should DVR them all.

Yeah there was a marathon on Sunday. It made me sick too but for some reason, kept watching. :dohh: Cathy annoyed me the most....:ninja: :ninja: Thankfully she left to go back to her own studio and hopefully won't have to deal with her this season. Season 2 premiered last night. Melissa also really annoys me and since she works for Abby, cutting music, etc...I think she sabotaged Chloe's performance that time when the poor girl didn't have her music until the night before the competition.

I'm addicted to this show as well. I feel so bad for the little girls. It's so unfair how Maddy is the favourite. Abby Lee Miller and the mothers make me so mad. But I love watching it because the girls are so talented and I love seeing them dance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->