Dancing on Ice 2012, who's watching??

Reedy

Outnumbered x
Reaction score
So dancing on ice starts on Sunday at 6.30pm x so excited, lineup looks quite good, I can't wait to see Sam & Mark loves those guys x
Here's the website with all the confirmed contestants
www.itv.com/dancingonice

Me, me!! I just love this show & can't wait! See you Sunday at 6.30 :thumbup:

I'll be watching, I love it. I'm team Oaks all the way and want Jorgie to do well, plus shes skating with my fav pro, Matt Evers <3

Me i love DOI!

All the ladies are Blonde this year....looks like a real mixture of abilities too. Looking forward to seeing the new judges,will be strange without Jason and his comments!

Chesney Hawkes has had to drop out because he's broken his leg. Philip Schofield gave a clue to who his replacement will be - 'what time is it' - hahaha its got to be Chico time x

I love Matt Evers too but my fave pro skater has to be Dan Whiston - Love that man x

I love DOI :D I cant wait for it to start.

Be weird without Holly presenting with Phillip , but i'm sure i will soon adjust x

I can't wait until it starts need something to fill my Sunday nihts again lol I've actually got two tickets to see the tour in a couple of months so really excited for that too xx

Cant wait either, love it!!! Went to see it live one year and it was just amazing!!!

Wonder if it'll be strange without Holly and I actually loved Jason, he told it as it was no sucking up to anyone even if he was a bit harsh at times!!! Hope Louie Spence doesnt take over as he can be a bot overbearing at times!!!

Use to love Sam and Mark as well!!

Love Sam & Mark x
Can you get tickets already?? I went the year Hayley won & it was amazing definitely going this year x

I will be watching, cant wait for it.

Ordering my tickets next weekend :yipee:

Count me in!! I love it but I hate the head banger. Makes me cringe and wanna throw up:haha: xxx

Eeeekkkkk. Im far too excited!!! xxx

So how are we liking it so far ladies x
I was so nervous for poor Mark, glad he didnt fall x

I'm loving it :thumbup:. Not to sure on the new judges yet though.
Ohhh Matt is a beaut xxx

Aww poor Maria. I always want her to do well xxx

I loved it :thumbup:

Jorgie is bloody brilliant, i'd say she is at week 5/6 level already, if not higher.

Mark should of gone though!! But in reality its not so much a skating comp, but a popularity contest.. as with all shows like this... But its still totally addictive :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->