Dancing on Ice

There is a preview show thingy on friday x

Is jeremey sheffied that gay guy that used to be in casualty/holby?? If it is I quite like him x
Oh and whats with Emma Bunton Replacing Ruthie Henshall???? What does Emma Bunton know about a) dancing & b) about ice skating???

I think thats him, I haven't watched Holby for ages. I remember him from The Wedding Date (because I watched it over Christmas). He was also in the Renault Clio - va va voom advert. He is very cute! x

Jeremy Sheffield is gorgeous! I'll deffo be watching this..

i think the girl group look alot ore confident then the boys this year and i feel that its going to be a lady winner this year :)

I'm so excited about this starting tonight. I saw the launch show on Friday. Don't know who a lot of the contestants are (I don't watch soaps and they always tend to have people from Emmerdale and Hollyoaks) although that doesn't bother me as sometimes that means I can focus on their skating ability and not decide I do/don't like them based on their acting, singing or the characters they play (if that makes sense).

I have a feeling Bobby Davro will be the new Todd Carty.

Hiya All :thumbup:

I cant wait either for 2night, it's going to be so good. Bobby is going to be funny to watch. My fav is in there too, aaaahhhh Gary Lucy!!

x

i didnt relalise Gary Lucy is so tall! he is yummy!

Cant wait it is gonna be a good one!!!

I'm definitely looking forward to this tonight too! Hoping someone will be as good as Ray Quinn was last year. Not liking Emma Bunton being a judge, as someone else pointed out what does she know abouut daving or ice skating, she was only in the Spice Girls! Ruthie Henshaw was great as a judge as well

just noticed this thread. i love dancing on ice. my step-sisters are figure skaters so they got me sucked into it. my vote goes for hayley tamaden and dan whiston coz theyr local but i think bobby davro could be entertaining. i actually didnt like ruthie but dont think emma bunton's a great replacement. im guessin she was the most famous person that would agree to do it

Loved Hayley and Dan - thought they were great!

I don't like that Emily much.

i thought hayley and dan were fab. emily does seem a bit annoying .glad sinnita's gone tho. she really irritates me!

Yeah, Hayley and Dan were fabulous! :thumbup: Most of them were good for the first week.
And I'm glad that Sinitta went, all I think of when I think of her is that hideous leaf outfit from the X-Factor! :haha: x

me 2! i think thats what makes me dislike her so much

I also agree Hayley and Dan were good as was Daniella and Heather Mills wasn't too bad. Can't wait to see the boys next week!

oh i cant wait for the boys hehehe i love dancing on ice oh have i aid that already i love it hehehehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->